• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
How can you catch a pokemon without fighting just by throwing the pokebal? I wonder what percentage of pokebal catches without fighting?
Knowing from the past series all the way to the OS it happens quite a bit (like Charmander, Squirtle, Caterpie, etc).

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
As long as Legendaries are free to roam around the world( and do good deeds like purify water) but their "spirit" stay in lab like with Suicune, I am fine with Go catching Legendaries.

charinija

Pokemon Master
I really hope only Ash catches Kubfu. The other urshifu form can showcased by the old guy

I think Ash have to catch Moltres , Kubfu , Galarian Articuno or Latias.

Psychic type is absent in Ash. There is no pokemon in this series that knows how to make a fire move. Ash's best Pokemon are usually the fire type. It would be cool if it was Moltres.

Genetic_Hawk

Pikachu! KIMI NI KIME TAA
I think Ash have to catch Moltres , Kubfu , Galarian Articuno or Latias.

Psychic type is absent in Ash. There is no pokemon in this series that knows how to make a fire move. Ash's best Pokemon are usually the fire type. It would be cool if it was Moltres.
better not get ur hopes high

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I did not remember the example of the previous series that the Pokemon was thrown and caught against the will and consent of the Pokemon.
?
From what it seems like Suicune did allow Goh to catch it, its no different than how captures usually happen in this anime with someone from the main cast bonding with and catching whatever Pokemon they bonded with wothout battling.

charinija

Pokemon Master
?
From what it seems like Suicune did allow Goh to catch it, its no different than how captures usually happen in this anime with someone from the main cast bonding with and catching whatever Pokemon they bonded with wothout battling.

I don't think Goh let him catch him. Why did he be so harsh on Goh at first if he would allow. Probably weakened by the hunters. Because the strongest probability is to be weakened

Well the good thing about this is that there is a 0.00000001 % chance that Mr. do no training and still win matches will catch lugia.

AsH KetcHHup

I mean the anime doesn't seem to be like the games. In pokemon origins, Red uses 3 legendaries against mewtwo and uses a full team of non-legends against blue to become champion.

Status
Not open for further replies.