• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Like why are you even connecting those two things together lmao?

The grookey topic got left behind because everyone is now reacting to your, frankly hillarious, whining.

i connect things because it's a matter of one's perspective, case in point following.

Ofcourse they arent going to completely ignore a starter plus they cant evolve grookey offscreen plus they cant keep it as a grookey when ash enters masters 8. They arent going to show dragonite or gengar cuz they have nothing to b developed, they can invemt moves and bcome gods offscreen.

so @Dragonsoldier77 if someone was to respond to you would you not respond back?

we've got someone here that does believe Grookey is going to magically give Ash screentime which is why they want him to get it, but i'm not seeing how it fixes anything.

FatBigachu

They arent going to show dragonite or gengar cuz they have nothing to b developed, they can invemt moves and bcome gods offscreen.
If I can instantly set up an episode in my mind that would test the trust between Gengar and Ash, writers can do better. They just don't want to do this because they're busy making Ash a side character.

esquilo09

And here I thought Dedenne was going to be Go's second fairy type, seems likely it'll be his third fairy type, fourth electric type and first pika-clone. I still think his second dark type will be Scraggy and his third fire type will be either Magmar or Simisear.

Wow Just Wow...
Someone is whining Just because Satoshi Already has full team now.
Back on topic: Has anyone explicitly confirmed Grookey's Trainer yet?

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Wow Just Wow...
Someone is whining Just because Satoshi Already has full team now.
Back on topic: Has anyone explicitly confirmed Grookey's Trainer yet?
no it’s likely a COTD.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
If he insults me, I will reply. Make sure you know the meaning of the hypocrite, my friend. Otherwise, you will be hypocritical.
I know what hypocrite means, I’m not stupid. Speak for yourself at times will you.

Crybaby Sobble

S = Sarunori = Satoshi
Eh I got the what the Writers plans.
I think they finally want to replace Ash but they do fear that removing Ash would be not iconic. So they are sidelining Ash so that people forget about Ash and focus more on Goh
Slowly people will forget even who Ash is ( whose story Pokémon was)
I don't they are replacing him in Gen 9 but Gen 10 looks almost likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.