• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I just hope Ash will use his reserves and gets a Legendary someday.

:>

ShadowDragon16

As much as I don’t like it, grookey going to Goh does make sense because the starters are usually used for promotion and since Goh doesn’t do anything maybe giving him all 3 starters will atkeast get the merch covered without taking a spot from Ash’s team well.... despite the fact we haven’t seen Dracovish in awhile so maybe Ash can catch more Pokémon.

Also if Goh gets it it will overshadow sobble unless they plan to have grookey or sobble evolve and give Goh different stages or go the Kanto Ash route and have him with a fully evolved starter and two non evolved starters

Ash: Charizard, Bulbasaur, Squirtle
Goh: Cinderace, Grookey, Sobble

I hope that’s not the case, because giving grookey to Ash I hope will spice up his team

Honestly I hope SOMETHING happens, I’m extremely bored with this season

Pikachu111213

Traveler
While I don’t think he’s catching grookey (and honestly I did want him too), I hope ash gets a grass water and fire. Obviously he has water in Dracovish. Maybe Flapple for Grass and I don’t even know for fire...honestly I don’t think there are any good realistic options

AsH KetcHHup

I can only see Ash getting grookey to represent gen 8 mons that are either fire or grass but it looks like that isn't happening. The fire types from gen 8 don't look like they suit Ash in any way either.

PsychoLogical

If they were to give Ash another Fire type (which I still think they will right now), it would have to be another old gen mon. And I pretty much said this before but I was never exactly for Ash-Grookey to be a thing to say the least. I also think they’re still going to have Ash own another 3 Galar mons to fill the usual 5 new region mons minimum like in every saga, but Grookey looks likely to not to be one of them.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
While I don’t think he’s catching grookey (and honestly I did want him too), I hope ash gets a grass water and fire. Obviously he has water in Dracovish. Maybe Flapple for Grass and I don’t even know for fire...honestly I don’t think there are any good realistic options

I personally dont think he's getting anything else. Whenever Ash gets more than 5 + Pikachu, the others get barely any use or screen time.

Like Muk and Krabby and Tauros in the original.

Or Palpitoad in BW who disappeared for 35 episodes at a time.

AsH KetcHHup

I personally dont think he's getting anything else. Whenever Ash gets more than 5 + Pikachu, the others get barely any use or screen time.

Like Muk and Krabby and Tauros in the original.

Or Palpitoad in BW who disappeared for 35 episodes at a time.
If he doesn't get anyone else, what is Ash going to be doing for the rest of the season. There is only so far his pokemon can be developed. Besides, the way Ash caught Dracovish made it look like he was going to catch more.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
If he doesn't get anyone else, what is Ash going to be doing for the rest of the season. There is only so far his pokemon can be developed. Besides, the way Ash caught Dracovish made it look like he was going to catch more.

He barely does anything with the Pokemon he has now outside of Lucario. Most of his PWT battles are off screen

PsychoLogical

He barely does anything with the Pokemon he has now outside of Lucario. Most of his PWT battles are off screen
Lucario has been non-existent since JN048. JN051 and JN053 was barely anything when it appeared.

Ibrahim Saidu

Ash said he wants to catch more pokemon as well so I don't think dracovish will be his last as he can still get grookey. Ash without a starter of the gen would be drake without josh, lilo with no stitch or tom without jerry. So I think there still is hope like takeru from digimon
I agree with you. Besides let's say Farfetch'd evolves in Wilkstrom episode, Ash will need an unevolved Pokemon to work with and that's probably where Grookey comes in

Status
Not open for further replies.