• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

deliaketchum

I doubt Oak would be Ash's dad when he has a Grandson who's the exact same age as Ash

I personally hope Ash's Dad was most the most plain, average, mundane, normie guy ever
Maybe they could use celebi and use different timelines. Hell Prof Oak has many children all across different regions. That would be evil side of Oak

kickachu

Momentai!
when was it confirm we get new opening

RafaSceptile

I think the Leaugue is what left such a bad taste for unova in general for many people, myself included. Up until the Virbank gym, i enjoyed BW quite alot.
The League, the interesting but very weak Episode N and the DA filler, basically almost everything about S16. Not even Charizard's return saved S16's reputation.

Morax

I don't see how it is superficial when they put very emphasis on the family relationship of all of those three characters since the end of the Aether Foundation arc
tumblr_pt3qh0cNDc1we8bbp_1280.png
>posts a still image of them eating together, something that ash has done with literally every other companion
>dude they're such a close-knit family!! UwU
lmao okay.
If you dont think Ash kukui and burnet didnt have family bonding moments in the series youre blind, nothing more I really need to add
People really be saying anything, how did Kukui Burnet and Ash NOT have family bonding moments throughout the series? Dude, go watch the episodes
I said there's a 'severe lack' of those, not that they are non-existant. Try picking up a dictionary bro.
Straw-Hat-Crew-Pirates-of-One-Piece-Featured-Image.png

This is a well-written family with deep bonds, ash-kukui-burnett only wish they were so close.

Morax

Isnt the whole theme of pokemon friends and pokemon being family anyway? But i gotta say they were trying to emphasize the pseudo dad son relation between Ash and Kukui a little more in SM.
Even ging was more of a father to gon than kukui to ash. Their relationship had no selling point.

Durrendal

I doubt Oak would be Ash's dad when he has a Grandson who's the exact same age as Ash

I personally hope Ash's Dad was most the most plain, average, mundane, normie guy ever
Ash's dad is the very last boss he has to defeat.

Ash wants to become a pokemon master because his dad said he's stepping out to buy a pack of smokes and he'll return as soon as Ash becomes a Pokémon master.

karanova-1

Mewtwo3214
Ash's dad is the very last boss he has to defeat.

Ash wants to become a pokemon master because his dad said he's stepping out to buy a pack of smokes and he'll return as soon as Ash becomes a Pokémon master.
Is there any reference to that where will the information available as we've never seen his dad I wonder. :cool::cool::cool::cool:;)