• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genetic_Hawk

Pikachu! KIMI NI KIME TAA
i figured something
-In pogo u have to complete research tasks hence goh (and ash) are researchers
-in pogo u have to catch too many mons like 50 -60 to get mew and so goh has to catch all mons to get mew(but the anime doesnt know why)
-in pogo u have to master over throwing techniques and not battles cuz u have to just tap thats y there are far too less battles and ash is f up
-in pogo u have to keep all mons in ur bagpack and so here it is sakuragi park
-in pogo u have to catch mons then increase its cp so here goh 1st captures sobble and suicune then that left drama.

Icy-Snowflake

i figured something
-In pogo u have to complete research tasks hence goh (and ash) are researchers
-in pogo u have to catch too many mons like 50 -60 to get mew and so goh has to catch all mons to get mew(but the anime doesnt know why)
-in pogo u have to master over throwing techniques and not battles cuz u have to just tap thats y there are far too less battles and ash is f up
-in pogo u have to keep all mons in ur bagpack and so here it is sakuragi park
-in pogo u have to catch mons then increase its cp so here goh 1st captures sobble and suicune then that left drama.
Are you by any chance @Mirage707's alt? /S

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.

kickachu

Momentai!
Who you think will be a recurring pokemon this year and by that I mean wild pokemon

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

Mew29240

Recently, I was wondering if there will be a new type of Pokemon in the future. It seems to me that 18 types may be completely "not enough".
It would be nice to see the Divine type and the Magic type, it would be even better if some pokemon had the All type. :rolleyes:
I'd prefer see them alter the current weakness/resistance chart rather than get a new type.

ShadowForce720

Recently, I was wondering if there will be a new type of Pokemon in the future. It seems to me that 18 types may be completely "not enough".
It would be nice to see the Divine type and the Magic type, it would be even better if some pokemon had the All type. :rolleyes:
We probably get a new another new type eventually, it’s just hard to say when exactly. Although it would help if they gave the Ice type more resistants as right now it only resist itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.