• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Morax

I dont need to to a guy who constantly deflects, this comment is a prime example of how you literally changed the entire context of the post and brough OP for some reason. Just go watch that lol, no need to waste time in bad quality shows like Pokemon
That has been the crux of my argument since the start. His relationship with kukui + burnett felt superficial to "me" because i have seen better executions of that dynamic. Only brought in OP as an instance of what "i" prefer. So no, i haven't deflected once nor have i changed the context.

Ragnarok4

# 1 Kairyu Fan
Comment #38,565

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Legends Arceus shall be a masterpiece
That has been the crux of my argument since the start. His relationship with kukui + burnett felt superficial to "me" because i have seen better executions of that dynamic. Only brought in OP as an instance of what "i" prefer. So no, i haven't deflected once nor have i changed the context.
Last reply on this topic because we have deviated already from this thread (Feel free to PM me if you actually want to talk about this)
The way you framed it was in a "Ash's alola family is superficial and undermines past relationships and too in the face" way and not in your opinion it isnt good and you want something like OP
Instead you claimed there werent any 'real' moments and instead about talking about the series contexts brought OP into the convo and were like "There, Done"
No one has a problem with your SM opinions contrary to what you or @Ragnarok4 says
If it was an opiniated post, IF i would have replied it would be more of a "I wonder why you didnt like it" rather then pointing out the falsehoods in your statements which werent presented in a "Just my opinion guys" way like youre pretending
There are more SM fans and XY fans then you me and others, yet its always us going on a circle
Others have had negative opinions about SM too, many who are my friends and usually discuss in a fun manner and the agree to disagree manner
Not in the baiting the others manner which is happening here, thats all.

LazySpy

Polish c*nt
@LazySpy , Try reading the entire post before arguing.
Ah but I'm reffering to this:
>Doing grocery shopping and having lunch together makes for a well-written 'family' dynamic
"LMAO". Your lack of knowledge speaks for itself. Try watching more anime, especially One Piece to know what a real family is.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Taking about Families, fast and furious is objectively the most familiest family ever.

------------------

Moving on, I hope Ash catches a Viviliion.
Dom and Leti would be the best trainers.

Incidentally, Ash should have a crawbrawler, for ice type and because there isn’t overlap enough in the team.

xNidoQueen

I don't remember her blushing around ash or ever expressing a desire to be with him like serena did. Her crush was only just a gag, nothing more.

I'm sorry, but you have to be pretty dense if you watched 273 episodes and you can't see that she has a crush on him.

Take a look at episode 103 for example.

Morax

I'm sorry, but you have to be pretty dense if you watched 273 episodes and you can't see that she has a crush on him.

Take a look at episode 103 for example.
I believe her crush has been retconned as of Journeys. She returned like 5 times since OS and her crush hasn't been mentioned once. And it's not like pokeshipping got any resolution in OS either. She left without saying a word and the subplot was dropped just like that.