• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

anybody think we'll get a special images of what Pokemon are going to join the main cast soon
They could do a poster to promote IoA and CT with Ash, Go, and Pokemon such as Kubfu and the Galarian Birds

Shadao

Aim to be a Pokémon Master
Easy solution: End Ash's journey next year and make an anime about Legends: Arceus airing as long as it takes to release gen 9. That would be a change even diehard Pokemon anime fans would welcome. We certainly don't need Journeys to last that long.

Let's hope we'll win the Ash retiring lottery this time.

So are we going to have Ash's ancestor running about with his Pikachu?

Then again, I do want to see Ash's outfit translate in ancient times. Wonder what his hat will be...?

Decidueye23

i can see a double capture for the boys with kubfu. One takes water, the other takes dark. Both leave them with Mustard to train more at the end of the IoA arc?

kickachu

Momentai!
Since we have a week left before grookey appears i was thinking about the summary that comes out this week and preview if gohs smartphone appears might be a different pokemon and when he tries to catch grookey pokeball will bounce off and also remember the preview for sandy what if there's a chance ash bonds with it as well

ToyGod

I am on YouTube too!!
I hope Ash also bonds, but I have given up my hopes on Ash catching it as the blurb heavily indicates bond with Goh
Since we have a week left before grookey appears i was thinking about the summary that comes out this week and preview if gohs smartphone appears might be a different pokemon and when he tries to catch grookey pokeball will bounce off and also remember the preview for sandy what if there's a chance ash bonds with it as well

charinija

Pokemon Master
Even if Dawn doesn't return, I hope Paul will come back.

He was Ash's strongest and best rival.

The DP remake will hopefully keep Paul coming back.

Samurott

With DP remakes now confirmed, this opens up some possibilities for even more Sinnoh characters to appear. Since it's being advertised as faithful remakes, and many people are speculating that this is a 4 year series, that makes for plenty of time to devote to a Sinnoh Battle Frontier arc. It'll be a perfect opportunity to give a decent amount of screen time to Ash's current team. It wouldn't take too long, maybe roughly 10 episodes that take place all over the Battle Zone, including an episode devoted to Goh catching Heatran. Barry can make a reappearance, revealed to be competing in the PWC while showcasing a potential Mega Empoleon. Ash and Barry never competed in an official battle, so this makes up for not battling in the Sinnoh League.

Last edited:

BobbbidyBob

So are we going to have Ash's ancestor running about with his Pikachu?

Then again, I do want to see Ash's outfit translate in ancient times. Wonder what his hat will be...?
I wonder what personality would Ash’s ancestor have? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.