• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
One thing I noticed about the Preview.

Where did Cinderace disappear off to again?
Hanging with his broski Lucario, in the background somewhere that we'll never know where.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
So since Sobble's goal is to be more like the Inteleon actor and the Rillaboom dream in Grookey's debut episode I'm willing to bet Goh is going to have a team of three fully evolved starters.
Possible.
Its not Ash so it has no restrictions

Master Pikachu 11

First I want to say that today was a great episode, I really enjoyed the battle! In regards to the new preview, I knew Dracovish was going to show up, the Vaporeon has me curious if Goh catches it for if it belongs to someone. Also Drizzle is going to be another Raboot, so it’s going to be interesting to see how Goh is going to handle it this time around. Also for Absol, I really want Ash to catch it, but I am not going to get my hopes up as I know that Goh is around, so we shall see.
RIP Dracovish!
Spoke too soon

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Dammit.
RIP Lucario then.
Ironic considering the fandom has been screaming "he'll screenhog" etc for months and then "Hey wanna see a magic trick?"

"POOF".

ImBeVillain

No more six members
I hope Ash catches Absol, because long without episodes the catch is somehow boring. I'd rather take a break from watching Goh catch a lot of pokemons. As for Vaporeon, I hope Lana - there was a swimming pool in Alola too, right? As far as I remember, it probably was more specifically on an island with a sanatorium resort funded by Mrs. Lusamine herself.

BlazingAsh

Kinda hope that Ash doesn't catch that Absol since I'd rather see him to get a Gardevoir instead if we're talking Hoenn captures. It would be nice to see him get a pure Dark-Type though.
I don't think he'll ever catch a Gardevoir. It's already got its focus in the ditto episode.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I also think that if he's getting the Rookiedee line then he's going to directly catch Corviknight.

I think it might be the opposite. I think that for new Galar Pokémon, he's gonna show off all the evolutionary stages while for the older Pokémon, it will be a case by case basis whether it's caught in the final stage like Dragonite and Gengar or if it's marketable enough to showcase the base stages like Riolu. They even made the case to have Riolu hatch from an egg (that looked like the Pokémon Go eggs) and Galarian Palpitoad that we saw the actual fossil restoration.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I think it might be the opposite. I think that for new Galar Pokémon, he's gonna show off all the evolutionary stages while for the older Pokémon, it will be a case by case basis whether it's caught in the final stage like Dragonite and Gengar or if it's marketable enough to showcase the base stages like Riolu. They even made the case to have Riolu hatch from an egg (that looked like the Pokémon Go eggs) and Galarian Palpitoad that we saw the actual fossil restoration.
I don't expect that because of the nature of the PWC. I don't expect him to catch unevolved Pokemon unless he's getting another major rank downgrade.

nickdt

I don't expect that because of the nature of the PWC. I don't expect him to catch unevolved Pokemon unless he's getting another major rank downgrade.

Him getting a Major Rank downgrade is impossible at this point, since that makes all the off-screen progress pointless.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Not necessarily, he can have battles with weaker Pokémon that aren't related to the PWC/WCS. I mean they can always have him do stuff like the BF Flute Cup tournament he did with Pikachu and Mimey.

The Battle Chateau in Kalos or the Don George tournaments in Unova might be great options for that.

They can even just make the base stage captures powerful in their own right. It's never stopped them before like with Dawn's Cyndaquil or Ash's Gible.

Status
Not open for further replies.