• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonhart

Imagineer
At the end of the series, I think Goh will be affected by an event and change goals and leave the series.

Garry has done this before. His wanted to be a pokemon master. But He became a researcher.

Brock wanted to be a pokemon breeder, but then became his doctor.

Capturing all pokemons or capturing the Mew may be the target, but it's just a temporary target.

Goh will probably discover that he wants something new like Serena. Like May and Brock.

There are two people in the anime who know what they want from day one.

Dawn and Ash.
I don't deny that he might find a new interest eventually, especially if he does accomplish his goal of capturing Mew. But I think that his current goal is expansive enough that he could stick around longer than most other traveling companions in order to complete most of his collection.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
I don't expect that because of the nature of the PWC. I don't expect him to catch unevolved Pokemon unless he's getting another major rank downgrade.
He can use strong pokemons to fight in PWC, and weaker ones to train and fight against R teams, to fight in small tournaments.
Not necessarily, he can have battles with weaker Pokémon that aren't related to the PWC/WCS. I mean they can always have him do stuff like the BF Flute Cup tournament he did with Pikachu and Mimey.
He should use Mimey for PWC battles...... i wait long for this.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Remember the Flygon episode and lower your expectations otherwise you'll find yourself holding Goh's beer, just saying.
The Flygon ep was all assumptions and false hope since we had info of the ep while we don’t for Absol’s.
Lol never saw it again after ep 40 RIP
Flygon was useless anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.