• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So let's see then, we've had Vaporeon interaction..

Gary or Gladion for Umbreon, though the former would probably be more likely since Gladion's looking for his father.
Serena for Sylveon
May potentially for Glaceon if they could get her VA.
Zoe for Leafeon

what about the rest?
that's just what i thought, the rest could be cotd

I wish Eevee would take the Espeon route

Zariful

I'm tempering my expectations about the reserves being more relevant than just appearing to reunite with Ash. Infernape probably has the best chance at showing off new moves considering Ash and it seem to fighting together again against the Moltres. Though I would much rather see more out of his current pokemon. Because of offscreen land, Dragonite's first and second official battles against trainers that we get to see will be almost 11 months apart. The Korrina episode aired in late June of the previous year and this battle against Iris will be airing early May. And if there aren't any other battle related episodes in the pipeline, Gengar's next onscreen battle might take place over a year later. Yes Dragonite and Gengar both helped at points during the Darkest Day Arc. But Pikachu and Lucario were the ones that actually fought Rose. I know people like to say Dragonite and Gengar did not need as much development since they were already fully evolved. But when they barely even battle onscreen, it feels likes a lose lose situation for them. When they finally gave Farfetch'd its arc the time span between battles for it was only 5 months. And then proceeded to get an episode dedicated to its arc for 3 consecutive months.

ChampioN One

The chosen One!
Since we are getting Project Mew, which is associated with Goh's goal, is there a possibility that we might get something similar to Ash's goal in the future like a small tournament or something?

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Pah, too bad it aint a battle tournament arc. They just mysteriously dropped them after the BW saga ended, and they were practically one of the best things about the anime. Not even the ****ing XY saga had any battle tournament arcs aside from the rushed league and it was practically the most battle heavy saga in the entire anime’s existence. Such shame.

Decidueye23

There's no need to. Ash has seen Leon multiple times now while Goh hasn't encountered Mew since he was six. And we also did the small tournament with the Battle Festival in Kalos.
I mean i dont think thats a fair comparision. I mean you really cant compare a seeing a super rare legendary pokemon to seeing a person.

Besides technically Goh did see mew again. (But as lugia though lol.
I think we could get a galar all star tournament arc. Or something akin to that. I think the OP meant something more like a few episodes tournmanet then a 1 episode tournament with just 1 major battle.

Pah, too bad it aint a battle tournament arc. They just mysteriously dropped them after the BW saga ended, and they were practically one of the best things about the anime. Not even the ****ing XY saga had any battle tournament arcs aside from the rushed league and it was practically the most battle heavy saga in the entire anime’s existence. Such shame.
Those tournaments in BW were an excellent replacement to contests

Red and Blue

We could get a small tournament focused on Hyper Class trainer with the winner getting the chance to battle a Master Class trainer to take their spot

Morax

King of heroes
****ing XY saga lol

ChampioN One

The chosen One!
There's no need to. Ash has seen Leon multiple times now while Goh hasn't encountered Mew since he was six. And we also did the small tournament with the Battle Festival in Kalos.
Yeah that's the thing, Ash's dream is to battle Leon not to see him. Also that Korrina's was just one episode, and I think Project Mew is gonna last longer than that.

kickachu

Momentai!
Anybody think ash could win the pwc I mean its different from the pokemon leagues

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
So sad that when Ash finally gets a Lucario it is treated just like Kingler.

Speaking of Kingler, where is my baby? Its now been what, almost 8 years since we last saw it? That's just crazy and even that was a still image. If we're talking about the last time it was animated, that was in June 2005.. and (almost) used? 2002..

I hope it pops up at the lab too, even though it's not in the scene we've seen. It's so sad that it gets forgotten about..

nickdt

Speaking of: The Don George tournament would be a perfect one for the PWC and then yet again, you can bring back an older character in the form of Stephan or Virgil.

karanova-1

Mewtwo3214
how many legendary does the goh going to catch in this project mew and if ash will ever catch his first legendary pokemon not counting kubfu apart from kubfu does ash going to catch any legendary

Pikachu111213

Traveler
how many legendary does the goh going to catch in this project mew and if ash will ever catch his first legendary pokemon not counting kubfu apart from kubfu does ash going to catch any legendary
I still personally think ash will get a Kubfu.

Also—he did already have a Naganadel. (Yeah I count it as a legendary, fight me lol. Joe does so I do too)

karanova-1

Mewtwo3214
I still personally think ash will get a Kubfu.

Also—he did already have a Naganadel. (Yeah I count it as a legendary, fight me lol. Joe does so I do too)
hey man i am not going to fight for this topic but yeah you may be correct UB may be considered a legendary as for ash which legendary pokemon i might want him to be

Lugia
One of the Eon duo
Entei
Raikou one of the two

As for Mythicals
Zerora
Zoarark
Zarude one of the three
Or
His Melmetal if going to return i am okay with that

Last edited:
Status