• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe to some this might be hoping to much, but when the time comes for Mohn to be found I really want Ash and Goh to get involved because that is one plot I wish had gotten resolved in the SM anime.
I wish Ash would take an interest in finding his dad like Lillie would love a father son tag battle against his alolan dad kukui when his son is all grown up. Just wishful thinking though lol:p

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.

dman_dustin

Something that would've been nice but won't happen.

Go challenging Ash to catch Pokemon of all 18 types. So at minimum 9 Pokemon but excluding the types he got while with Go not counting Mr. Mime.

So- Electric, bug, ice, psychic, fairy, dark, grass, rock, fighting (lmao just kidding), ground, normal, fire

But this won't happen....oh well.

Domok

To think there’s a alternate timeline out there where Infernape permanently stays on Ash’s team, and he ALSO catches Kubfu later on.

Half of that Ash’s team would be fighting types, sheesh!

nickdt

I hope Bede shows up Infernape permanently joins and wipes the team with Ash, due to 4 of his Pokemon being weak to Psychic and 3 of them weak to Fairy, as well as 3 of them weak to Ground and 3 of them weak to Flying. Holy, 3 fighting types on the team is worse than three Flying or three Ground types.

Master Pikachu 11

I just hope that they don’t leave out Articuno again like they did in XY lol
They won’t as they are planning to promote and showcase all of the Pokémon so expect to see it especially since it is also on the first poster for the series.
I'm hoping for Ash. I've wanted him to catch a 6th Hoenn's Pokemon since AG.
Same he is way over do to get another member for the Hoenn team as Johto he has 6, and Sinnoh he has 7 members and then Unova he has 9.
Alolan ninetales could be a pokemon that appears in the Absol / Glalie episode
Not in the Hoenn region it won’t

karanova-1

Mewtwo3214
hi as we know we are going to get the Professor oak episode as some of his older pokemon is gonna appear so as Charizard is going to appear in that episode only want to see the interaction between Charizard and his dragonite .I wonder how the interaction will go as in the past the charizard interaction with the dragonite as always not gone well

Sidagam

Well the poster gives me hope that Infernape may actually be temporarily joining Ash's team. As for Absol and Ninetales, best to assume they're both going to Goh. Saves on any disappointment thinking Ash might catch one or both, or the Ninetales is actually Snowy

Master Pikachu 11

Goh literally traveled to sinnoh to catch a magikarp, so it's not a proof
Well Hoenn has Gen 3, 2, and 1 mons only in the region and Alolan Ninetales has only existed in Alola, until Galar has them as well. So yes, it would be strange for a gen 7 mon to show up in a Gen 3 region, which is why it is more likely to appear in the Project Mew arc instead.

Morax

King of heroes
Well Hoenn has Gen 3, 2, and 1 mons only in the region and Alolan Ninetales has only existed in Alola, until Galar has them as well. So yes, it would be strange for a gen 7 mon to show up in a Gen 3 region, which is why it is more likely to appear in the Project Mew arc instead.
Maybe the gen 7 mon was captured by poachers and sold into slavery to a gen 3 region? It's journeys, anything is possible

Master Pikachu 11

Maybe the gen 7 mon was captured by poachers and sold into slavery to a gen 3 region? It's journeys, anything is possible
Anything is possible but considering that this is an Absol episode I doubt any other Pokémon besides it and the Glalie line will appear here. Plus the poster isn’t only covering the Absol episode only since Infernape is there and since project Mew also will take place in a snowy place then there is a stronger chance of Ninetales appearing there. Let’s just agree to disagree

nickdt

Infernapes story arc is already done. Why would it join the team permanently? Only for the big battles. That means the writers don't consider his current team as competent, aside from Dragonite and too a lesser extent Lucario.

Status
Not open for further replies.