• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Morax

Mad dog of shimano
You gotta see this!
E0Cphc6VIAQvAhy
Are they breeding??:oops:

Mythical-Moonlight

You cannot Escape Giant Plush Inteleon!
I'm gonna laugh if Axew and Snowy have really Evolved.

They really took the first chance they could get as soon as Iris and Lillie got off the Main cast lol

Is there still hope for Rowlet to cough up the Everstone?

Pikachu111213

Traveler
I'm gonna laugh if Axew and Snowy have really Evolved.

They really took the first chance they could get as soon as Iris and Lillie got off the Main cast lol

Is there still hope for Rowlet to cough up the Everstone?
Axew totally has. No question there. Theyd be promoting the heck out of its return with Iris if it was still an axew.

maybe Rowlet can cough it up for legends promotion...

ToyGod

I am on YouTube too!!
I am telling you right now, even if it sounds as a stretch, both Absol and Ninetales will go to Ash. They wouldn't put any Goh's Mons on a poster except for his starters. Giving Goh am Absol is easy but making sure it is put on a poster doesn't seem like it will 'GOH' to Goh. Goh's iconic Pokemon like Golurk or Scizor or even Flabebe (which will have a coming episode) were never featured on the posters to promote their episodes. So Absol for Ash is ON. Ninetales one, although I can't see how they will fit it in, doesn't seem like could be a sole reason for Lillie and her Snowy. I think it could be his own Ninetales. These are just my speculations. Would love to have some replies and debates.
Hey guys, what do you think of this? I think Absol and 9tales are going to Satoshi

Ragnarok4

Orbtus Champion
9tales it's a goh catch or maybe snowy

Pkjoan

Pokemon Master
Why are people so against reserve being back? Like it or not, Ash's current team is not enough to battle the Master 8. He will need to mix it up with his most powerful Pokemon in order to beat Leon. My only wish is that he battles Leon with his original Kanto team to symbolize how far he has come.

Pikachu
Charizard
Squirtle
Bulbasaur
Pidgeot (if possible to get back) or Snorlax
Muk or Tauros

IcySealeo

Really impressing that Gengar and Lucario are in the poster considering their minor roles in recent episodes. I don't get excited because of Absol, we've seen other Pokemon before alongside him in the openings and some other artworks (Heracross, Aerodactyl, Flygon...) and we all know their role in the "main cast".

Ignition

World’s biggest Incineroar stan
Why are people so against reserve being back? Like it or not, Ash's current team is not enough to battle the Master 8. He will need to mix it up with his most powerful Pokemon in order to beat Leon. My only wish is that he battles Leon with his original Kanto team to symbolize how far he has come.

Pikachu
Charizard
Squirtle
Bulbasaur
Pidgeot (if possible to get back) or Snorlax
Muk or Tauros
Don’t think anyone is against it but moreso cautiously optimistic about their long term relevance in the future.