• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

ShadowForce720

Okay, let's rule out the possibility of Ash's Mawile because Ash already got like 5 Hoenn Pokémon (not counting Aipom because it's a Johto Pokémon).
Now I’m not saying that Ash will definitely get a Mawile, However I’m not seeing why Ash already having 5 Hoenn Pokémon would somehow prevent Ash from getting a Mawile or any other Pokémon.

Especially when you consider the fact that Ash having 6 Sinnoh Pokémon didn’t stop him from catching a Riolu and him having around 9 Kanto Pokémon didn’t prevent him from catching Dragonite and Gengar.

esquilo09

Just wanted to stay that my birthday was today

Hopefully the next three episodes will be good, that'd be a great birthday present.
Happy B-day!

Megapixel

Now I’m not saying that Ash will definitely get a Mawile, However I’m not seeing why Ash already having 5 Hoenn Pokémon would somehow prevent Ash from getting a Mawile or any other Pokémon.

Especially when you consider the fact that Ash having 6 Sinnoh Pokémon didn’t stop him from catching a Riolu and him having around 9 Kanto Pokémon didn’t prevent him from catching Dragonite and Gengar.
anyway, mawile is one of those pokémon that ash probably wouldn't catch because it's not "his style", it'll surely be Goh's

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
well if it swapped one of it's ghost moves for something else it'd would definitely have the versatility to benefit from g-maxing

Well hopefully it's a Poison-type move. For whatever reason, they always choose to ignore Gengar's secondary typing and it gets treated like a Pure Ghost-type. My pick is Sludge Wave.

ShadowForce720

anyway, mawile is one of those pokémon that ash probably wouldn't catch because it's not "his style", it'll surely be Goh's
I mean Ash has caught so many different Pokémon that I don’t think that the argument that Mawile doesn’t fit it his style would somehow prevent him from getting one.

I mean heck if you really look at it Melmetal doesn’t really fit his style and yet he still got it.

DigitalTrainer

Worried about everything
Honestly if Ash were to get a fairy type, I’d prefer Hatterene (more Galar rep for him) or to a lesser Gardevoir. I mean if JN is willing to break rules (and it went overboard in that department) why not let him have Pokémon like either of them?

LazySpy

Polish c*nt
Just wanted to stay that my birthday was today

Hopefully the next three episodes will be good, that'd be a great birthday present.
Happy Birthday!

Megapixel

Honestly if Ash were to get a fairy type, I’d prefer Hatterene (more Galar rep for him) or to a lesser Gardevoir. I mean if JN is willing to break rules (and it went overboard in that department) why not let him have Pokémon like either of them?
I always found it curious that there was never a Gardevoir in the main cast of protagonists, I mean, it is one of the most popular pokémon, although max is the one that was relatively close to having a gardevoir

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Max would probably go for a gallade, anyway.

Dunno, I’d like to believe Ash will eventually have one more pokemon. I’m not hoping for any old gen ‘mon this point, but I don’t believe a new fairy type to his team is possibility by now.

KenzeyEevee

Gliscor is amazing
Max would probably go for a gallade, anyway.

Dunno, I’d like to believe Ash will eventually have one more pokemon. I’m not hoping for any old gen ‘mon this point, but I don’t believe a new fairy type to his team is possibility by now.
But which one then?

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
I don’t know. I’ll simply keep low expectations, wait for a surprise and hope I don’t get disappointed.

The alcremie thing with the leaker was wasteful enough.