• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartínK

Toxtricity is like the only Electric type I don't think the writers would fear overlapping with Pikachu, not only is the design and personality completely different, Satoshi's could just emphasize the poison side more, and even its signature Electric move is nothing like what Pikachu does, even if the type is the same a sound wave attack generated by using your own body as a guitar has a totally different visual appeal to T-bolt or Web.

Actually i can see Ash Toxtricity using Boomburst, Poison Jab, Overdrive and Throat Chop.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
https://dogasu.bulbagarden.net/comparisons/02_orange/ep081.html according to this translation the closest the sub gets is saying that "we'll be back as soon as we finish our errand" Where the dub has 3 lines that implies Ash wants to come back for Pidgeot.
Considering there’s zero interest about show any of Ash’s pokemon that aren’t available to him in any instance nowadays, I kinda doubt they even remember about pidgeot, promise or not promise.

kickachu

Momentai!
You know maybe the umbreon and espeon could go to both ash and goh and wanna know how they can fit Chloe arc they can teach eevee dark and psychic moves like fake tears and stored psychic and continue to be big brothers and mentors any thoughts

Panky..

Discord: Panky..#9281
Ash's team have almost always been sausage fests, so I still hold fast to Ash getting a female Gardevoir with whom he has a protective older sister type of relation (even more so when you factor in the species Dex entry). Initially, I was hoping for a motherly type of role for it but imo, a Kuudere older sister holds more potential. That, and Dragonite (who's speculated to be female) already takes the mantle of an over affectionate motherly role.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
You know maybe the umbreon and espeon could go to both ash and goh and wanna know how they can fit Chloe arc they can teach eevee dark and psychic moves like fake tears and stored psychic and continue to be big brothers and mentors any thoughts
I think that role would instead be given to COTDs. I don't expect anyone aside from Koharu on the recurring/main cast to own an Eeveelution.

I NEED RITCHIE TO RETURN

Megapixel

Ash's team have almost always been sausage fests, so I still hold fast to Ash getting a female Gardevoir with whom he has a protective older sister type of relation (even more so when you factor in the species Dex entry). Initially, I was hoping for a motherly type of role for it but imo, a Kuudere older sister holds more potential. That, and Dragonite (who's speculated to be female) already takes the mantle of an over affectionate motherly role.
Yes!

kickachu

Momentai!
Well, it would basically negate whatever focus Koharu would have as the boys would now be unnecessarily dragged into her story, taking away what little focus she gets.
I didn't mean it like that I meant ash and goh could give Chloe strength like how Naruto andsasuke did in Naruto

karanova-1

Mewtwo3214
I hope though ash gets toxitricity it is a personal favourite pokemon of mine in galar it's design and features are unique. I know that uptill now they never given him another electric pokemon due to the fear that it will overshadowed pikachu but this latest series has shown they can break the trend recently so why not give him toxitricity as they can focus in his other typings as well apart from electric type as it has two forms they can give him one form as I know it is not confirmed but it would be cool if they gave him this pokemon

DigitalTrainer

Worried about everything
"Some chains can never be broken. I lost 22 years. Buried alive. Erased. You left me rotting in that hell hole and never looked back. But you can’t outrun the past, and when it catches up, when all your lies collapse around you, I’ll be there sifting through the wreckage. You owe me."

- Ash's Pidgeot
1. Where is that from?
2. That is haunting

I Apologize if that is pointless to ask but... I think it's the time for unpopular opinion.
Why don't Pokemon Writers LOVE to write Alola much as Hoenn and Kalos? I thought those episodes are good Except for SOME filler episodes, Unova could be written better in some fanfiction if done right, as for Alola? They could be written better too without comedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.