• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Pikachu 11

if anything Iris becoming a champion with the little explaining we were given is an anomaly to me.

Who's to say some of them don't, I mean how many full teams have we seen of an elite four or champion to date? who's to say some of them couldn't be given legendaries if the writers so desired.
I agree with this, I could see Leon potentially owning a new mythical that has not been introduced yet and could show up in one of the new games that we are getting which is either DP remakes or Legends.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
I disagree with this part. Eternatus is not inherently evil. After all, when it was his debut, he did nothing to anyone

the game lore would disagree, but i'd rather not get into that kind of discussion again considering another thread....

still has to be sealed away due to it's power causing dyna/gigantamaxing to the extreme, so it being caught was not a big deal to me.

@Master Pikachu 11 uh what?

Master Pikachu 11

the game lore would disagree, but i'd rather not get into that kind of discussion again considering another thread....

still has to be sealed away due to it's power causing dyna/gigantamaxing to the extreme, so it being caught was not a big deal to me.

@Master Pikachu 11 uh what?
I edited it because I accidentally hit reply instead of writing a comment re-read again please

deliaketchum

See, when mommy and daddy really love each other, they engage in battling with their sudowudoo and cloyster. Lots of water type attacks in the hot, passionate battles that usually end up in the Sudowudoo fainting.
Wow, dirtiest pokemon joke
Thanks Durrendal, now i could not watch episodes with cloyster and sudowudoo same way. you sir ruined my childhood:p

RafaSceptile

Wow, dirtiest pokemon joke
Thanks Durrendal, now i could not watch episodes with cloyster and sudowudoo same way. you sir ruined my childhood:p
cloyster-onix-couple-e.png

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?

Master Pikachu 11

See, when mommy and daddy really love each other, they engage in battling with their sudowudoo and cloyster. Lots of water type attacks in the hot, passionate battles that usually end up in the Sudowudoo fainting.
cloyster-onix-couple-e.png
I should have known that after all this shipping debate that it would eventually lead to this, it was only a matter of time.

BobbbidyBob

We don’t know where babies come from in the pokemon world, they could also be birthed out of poke balls as far as we know

Status
Not open for further replies.