• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Dracofish doesnt add much on Satoshis team in terms of development. It felt like they didnt really bond in JN050
Dont matter anyways since the fish is treating Ash like how Carnivine treated James :p

nickdt

I would say so... besides we could see another rank jump for ash, and maybe he'll lose to volkner and that will bring him to lower hyper class ranks.

I doubt he drops back in rank, since then his off-screen progress has been pointless.

man, yesterday this thread turned into a total circus

Paul using blaze on Dawn, pokephilia, everyone talking about how sexy a kiss was , onix vs cloyster

I hope we have a new opening soon or something to speculate on, or boredom will take us to unsuspected limits (・_・; )
And the day before too. It was frustrating but fun. Don’t forget the A.S.S. debacle

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
My own opnion for Go's future achievements:

First canine: A-Ninetales (As well as his third ice type) or Rockruff (Since he's only catching it to bring it back to Alola, unless they pull a Suicune and Absol on it)
Second Steel type: Klink or Durant(In case he doesn't catch Klink in the Labyrinth episode)
First Pink mon: G-Slowpoke or Snubbull.
First equine: K-Ponyta(Most of his catches a Kanto mons)
First Pika Clone: Pachirisu(Due to the remakes)
First Bovine: Tauros
First Caprinae: Mareep
Third Dark type: Murkrow or A-Rattata(He has both regional variants of Exeggutor, so why not?)
Second Amphibian: Wooper or Tympole
First Ursidae: Teddiursa
As far as firsts go:
Pseudo - Goomey/ Dreepy
Mythical - Darkrai (which has appeared in allot of merch and could be a PM mission), or Shaymin
Park/ team legendary - Kubfu
Pica clone - Dedenne

Goh has allot of Pokémon from the common types; water, poison, grass, flying, normal, bug, and normal (each 6+), but he does need more steel, dark, psychic, dragon, fairy, ice, electric, fire, fighting (3-), and rock (4).
Gen 4 Pokemon i think Goh will catch soon (August, September and October: Finneon/Lumineon, Shellos, evolve Misdreavus, Budew, Kricketot and Kricketune, whole Burmy line, Hippopotas
Other possibilities are; Combee, Starly, Bidoof, Drifloon, Munchlax, or Snover.
My wishlist for Goh's best from each region:

Kanto: Hitmonchan, Arcanine, Nidoqueen, Articuno
Johto: Scizor, Suicune, Heracross
Hoenn: Absol, Flygon, Latios
Sinnoh: Dusknoir, Magmortar, Drapion
Unova: Golurk, Zoroark, Volcarona
Kalos: Aurorus, Gogoat
Alola: Ninetales, Oranguru, Celesteela
Galar: Fully evolved starters and Arctozolt
As far as new captures/ capture-evolutions go:
Kanto: Ninetales, Alakazam, Lapras
Johto: Houndoom, Ampharos, Tyranitar
Hoenn: Gardevoir, Latias, Mylotic
Sinnoh: Froslass, Darkrai, Heatran
Unova: Zoroark, Volcarona, Genesect
Kalos: Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Aegislash
Alola: Ninetales, Silvally, Guzzlord
Galar: Thievul, Hatterene, Zapdos
Watch as the writers magically give Latias to Go while Ash gets Latios.
I always saw Latios as the more battle focused one so I would agree with that choice, though I don't think the Lati's/ Kubfu/ Toxel will go to the boys just because of 2 forms. It would create allot of overlap when prominent side characters like Tsurugi can be used to show off the other forms anyway.
EtwOTBmXAAAgSXM
EsI0OCAWMAAvL4t
EtJdus2XcAQxNpY
EscpmW2XcAI_-Qv
Eujc3HCWgAE9beD
EzsWB4FWQAEdv7Y
Ez8AEBBVkAYgsJn
Es1Rh4XXAAY7TvM
E0Kd48YXEBYhRUE
E0vhxcDWQAQAzJD
06RKjmd.jpg
4904810177609_c2499648582548e0bf38ee7a747ab760.jpg
E1U3aB3UYAIsnpx
ExYAP0rVEBEpej3
E2pSiAkUUAI2tsI
E2pSl4HVUAs-OmC
E2pSqEvVgAE5PSS
E3-gXYFUUAMuk3m
E2qjzrqVkAYxB5U
E2sfqc7UcAEBT0Z
E2sfqhFUYAUkn7P
E2sfqfBVcAA771P
E4IKkCzVIAQGcqX
E4IFcYjUcAEyP13
E4IFS5xVEAYYSv9
E5G-H2lVUAw_IcF
E5G-H44VUAIJTcW
E5G-H7KVEAA_973

Last edited:

Megapixel

well we have a chapter for July 16 related to Falinks ,It will be chapter 74, the 73 is still a mystery, Depender just published Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.