• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

ImBeVillain

Platinum is best
Still waiting for more regional Go variants that are hunting for their region's mythicals
I'm waiting only for Gohs make a double catch a Dialga and Palkia.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
When will Gary show back up:

Articuno,
Galarian Birds,
Legends Arceus,
The Mew capture mission,
Never (he was only for introducing Tsurugi and Asahi)?
Galar birds seem like the perfect reappearance, he's supposed to be training to become a Professor thus strange Pokemon that resemble the well known Kanto legendary birds is sure to get his attention.

I hope Ash gets Galarian Moltres or Articuno, they both have cool designs and would help booster his Journeys team. And in Articuno's case give him a reliable Psychic type.

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!

ImBeVillain

Platinum is best
Wouldn't that show Ash just sucks next to this girl, if she can reach the Hyper Class in her first week as a trainer?
Somehow, Sawyer and Alain caught up with Ash so extremely in collecting the badge.

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
Somehow, Sawyer and Alain caught up with Ash so extremely in collecting the badge.
At least that could explained by Ash occupying himself with fillers and it being one league, imagine the insult to injury of a girl becoming a better worldwide trainer than you in her first week

ImBeVillain

Platinum is best
At least that could explained by Ash occupying himself with fillers and it being one league, imagine the insult to injury of a girl becoming a better worldwide trainer than you in her first week
Ash travels so slow because he helps more his friends.

DigitalTrainer

Worried about everything
Hey so I’ve been meaning to to give my thoughts on the Ash arc, but I haven’t gotten around to it. Could I still do that without it being...stupid/pointless?

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Alain had Haxzard
Sawyer was just absurd, why even have a character like that unless he was going to be the one knocking Ash out of the tournament? Even still Wally could have fulfilled that role perfectly, the guy's standing right there unused... just like Hugh! >_<