• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Pikachu 11

There's actually some horrifying implications there

Imagine a Jynx, an Incineroar, a Cinderace, or a Machamp, or any Humanoid Pokemon laying eggs! o_O
So I leave for a couple of hours, only to come back to finding that you decide to take this debate even farther Geez.
I miss when this thread was about, you know, captures speculation. Even the moderators pretty much gave up of this.
Yeah I can only imagine what Dephender and the others are thinking with this discussion
Fair. And, when Ash’s captures are the relevant ones, since he actually limits himself to the current team, things get stale when he’s not getting anything soon, no battles and have nothing more to evolve (not counting reserves).

Unrelated (I guess?), but I’m slightly worried with the fact that Journey’s team will stay at Sakuragi’s instead at Oak’s. But, considering Alola’s team, I think it’s expected.
The only reason the Alola team stayed with Professor Kukui is because they are helping out the UGs deal with UBs so I don’t think Ash will leave his current team at Cerise’s when they aren’t helping out with anything and he is not far from Oak’s lab.

I’m super confused. When is the new OP?

DuskAstral

I’m super confused. When is the new OP?
I don't think we will get a new OP version any time soon. We still haven't got the episodes for Sonia and Korrina (and yet they both appear in the current opening version).
Therefore, I think that we will not get the 4th OP version until the end of July (possibly in August).

nickdt

I don't think we will get a new OP version any time soon. We still haven't got the episodes for Sonia and Korrina (and yet they both appear in the current opening version).
Therefore, I think that we will not get the 4th OP version until the end of July (possibly in August).

We also still haven't gotten that roadtrip... which we aren't getting either.

nuzamaki90

I don’t think that’s happening honestly. I think they were just there as sliding references to their earlier appearances. The OP at this point is heavily outdated and with the story arc happening it’s prime time for new visuals.

DuskAstral

We also still haven't gotten that roadtrip... which we aren't getting either.
This whole trip was only symbolic. Anyway, I realize that openings can be confusing, but I think that Sonia and Korrina's return is going to happen (especially since they are located at Wikstrom, Iris and Gary (who got their episodes after all).

The fact that Leon, Sonia, Bea and Korrina appear in the opening, does not mean that they have to appear for now

nickdt

I don't think its likely Korrina is gonna appear again anyways. I mean, what are they gonna do with her: Let her lose to Ash a third time. Her story is over by now and she isn't relevant either as she is a character that doesn't need to be promoted heavily (Unlike Bea, Sonia and Leon).

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Actually, they can have her coaching Ash about how to mega evolve lucario. Because lucarios become weaker with mega evolution and she wants Ash learns that the hard way.

If the merchandise is anything reliable, Ash is probably debuting gigantamax gengar too.

Leon and Sonia are a pack, if they’re planning another multiparter arc. Also, if the next match against Bea is in Galar, I can’t see much happening aside another draw, Ash losing to a gigantamax machamp or Bea losing to Leon in a friendly match.

Last edited:

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
So Falinks4Ash?

Status
Not open for further replies.