• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

deliaketchum

During JN063 did they air the special preview on TV after the episode or was it just on the twitter account? What YT channel do you use to watch the episode live that shows the opening?
I dont use any specific YT channel. I just search the episode with title. I watch subbed episode on other site but i am not sure if i can put the name here

D

Deleted member 384931

Just lets call episodes that are basically filler but with a capture/release/random evolution, fillers with a twist. Like JN064, is a filler until Gou catches Absol. JN066, is a filler until Flabébé evolves and leaves. JN070 is a until James catches Morpeko. J047 is a filler until Skovet evolves.

Decidueye23

Just lets call episodes that are basically filler but with a capture/release/random evolution, fillers with a twist. Like JN064, is a filler until Gou catches Absol. JN066, is a filler until Flabébé evolves and leaves. JN070 is a until James catches Morpeko. J047 is a filler until Skovet evolves.
I dont think JN070 is a filler. Just because morepeko would probably appear a lot more often than Goh's one off captures. But then again how one defiens a filler is subjective so yeah i guess fillers with a twist.

Rune Knight

these goods give almost always spoiler of the anime, it seems that we have the return of Cynthia, The 3 initials of Sinnoh that piplup could be of ash completing initials of that region and Goh with its evolved initials

I hope that this does indeed indicate something. It made me think that it has been a while since we've had an episode featuring one of the Master's Eight challenging Leon for his title. Perhaps this could be how Cynthia makes her return, along with a Garchomp vs. Charizard battle.

deliaketchum

I dont think we will see cynthia vs leon (charizard vs garchomp), no matter who wins fans are gonna riot. When it comes to champion vs champion, anime is diplomatic. Remember the exhibition battle in Unova where cynthia fought another e4 member. They didnt even show who won, it was a draw.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I hope that this does indeed indicate something. It made me think that it has been a while since we've had an episode featuring one of the Master's Eight challenging Leon for his title. Perhaps this could be how Cynthia makes her return, along with a Garchomp vs. Charizard battle.
Is it related to the anime?

Rune Knight

I dont think we will see cynthia vs leon (charizard vs garchomp), no matter who wins fans are gonna riot. When it comes to champion vs champion, anime is diplomatic. Remember the exhibition battle in Unova where cynthia fought another e4 member. They didnt even show who won, it was a draw.

Don't think that was the case when Lance fought against Leon. It was suggested that he was no longer a Champion, however he is mostly renowned as one because of the games. Besides, in this fandom, people are always complaining.

karanova-1

Mewtwo3214
It is sad to note that ash and pikachu did battle with regice off screen but the Gary part was nice in the flashback that tsurigi guy is really strong with his urshifu just one punch and able to defeat the regice nice to know that goh caught alolan ninetails and yes we got the new ending as well and nice to see ash dragonite and gengar as well

Status
Not open for further replies.