• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.

Dynamic_Fusion

HIKARI HYPE
I am really disliking how much the Staff has been shoving Gou down their Viewers' Throats. I don't think I have disliked a character as much as Gou. From the way he acts to the way he looks and heck even the way he is animated, it makes me feel uncomfortable and weird. And this is coming from a person who loves Bishounen Characters.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I do not want Ash to get another Fighting-Type, that isn't a legendary

Problem is that:
1. The Muskedeers are very unlikely to show up with Sinnoh probably getting some heavy focus due to Bdsp/LA.
2. There's literally no point in giving Ash another Fighting-type whose style is in Martial Arts, when Ash literally has Lucario fully capable of doing that.
3. Legendary-status is overrated, that whiners want Ash to get to check it off their 'bucketlist'..
4. Meloetta Pirouette Forme is quite unlikely to happen as well.

I simply want to see Ash with Pokemon that have unique fighting-styles. Dragonite is a nuke powerhouse in every sense of the term. Gengar is unique for Ash as a type and I love its moveset. Dracovish is a crazy freak of nature and it will be a surprise to see what it does next. Sirfetch'd is a knight, Lucario is a martial artist. Falinks is a literal legion. It's the same discussion that XY faced with the three Flying-types. Hawlucha is a wrestler, Noivern is soundbased dragon and Talonflame is a phoenix bird. And even his Dragons were clearly different. One was a speedy attacker and the other was simply a tank that took hits and dished out in return. Same with Sinnoh and Ground (even if there were never more then two of those on the team at a time): Torterra was a bulky tank, Gliscor an aerial threat with a lot of coverage and Gible which only used Dig and had more focus on it as a Dragon-type.

Having a 3rd Fighting-type is a complete non-issue when the styles are completely different.

He is the most controversial character of all time (in Pokémon), not even the S-character has this level of criticism
Are you sure about that?

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
JN is Fighting-type: The Series. So yes. I’m here for it honestly.
I don't mind. Except Lucario, all of his fighting types are great pokémon.

Still hoping he gets Urshifuu Rapid Strike and a Chespin at a later point.

Status
Not open for further replies.