• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmberFireTrainer

An anomaly
I loved him since day 1, don't care what others have to say.

Lmao, koharu is cute af. Not as cute as serena but still adorable.
I don't mind Goh. I mean he's not my top favorite character, well at least not yet lol. I particularity like Koharu (Chloe) though. And I always look forward to any episodes she is in.

It’s because Mew contains the genes/is the ancestor of all Pokémon(obviously there are some exceptions).

So basically the idea is that if Goh catches and understand all the other Pokémon it will help him to catch in understand Mew.
It should have been the other way around. Catching Mew will help to understand pokemons.

It is not like Goh will disassemble his pokemon and using their genes like puzzle to create a Mew.

DigitalTrainer

Worried about everything
So I decided to watch on YouTube, the subs sucked but
So Goh shouldn't catch any cool Pokémon now? It's his goal, he should and would catch much more Pokémon then Ash and he hasn't even caught that many cool mons lol. Flygon and Absol weren't fan favourites like Dragonite Gengar and Lucario were. Absol definitely wasn't and Flygon was only in the western side and would be such a redundant Pokémon to give to ash when Dragonite already exists. People just don't want Goh to have anything and it's annoying. Out of the both of them Ash has more cool mons
It's not that Goh can't have cool pokemon, it's that things are incredibly lopsided when it comes to who gets what in the Pokemon department. I mean after Dracovish, is that it? We just back and watch Goh get all these amazing Pokemon from now on, sometimes in the most bs ways possible? and don't even get me started on poor Koharu

You're correct about Flygon, Ash already has an amazing Dragon-Type in Dragonite.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
So it is like twitter. People love to fight over identities.
Why would you compare this site to a site that’s ripe with degenerates that are worst of the worst from every corner of the internet you can think of.

nickdt

I'm just going to repeat what I said in an old thread:

"The only actual problem with Gou having all 3 Starters is that since Gou isn't a Battler it's really hard to develop Scorbunny, Sobble, and Grookey in any way that doesn't seem contrived and when things like Evolution occurs it feels completely unearned because we don't get to see these guys actually doing anything so it just feels like the Writers are handing Goh fully Evolved Starters on a Platter."

It's been outright confirmed that Goh is literally about to get a fully Evolved Inteleon by doing absolutely NOTHING

And then there's also the high possiblity of a Rillaboom down the line as well

Yup, just how he got Drizzile by doing absolutely nothing. Or the Cascoon and Dustox. Or the Floette.

Dynamic_Fusion

HIKARI HYPE
What do u mean?
Why would you compare this site to a site that’s ripe with degenerates that are worst of the worst from every corner of the internet you can think of.
Seeing people starting fight over identity of imaginary characters
So it is like twitter. People love to fight over identities.
Twitter, A place of ignorant takes which scream Forced Positivity, Shilling, False Hype and not to mention the Ever-Lasting Cancel Culture. It's something that especially increased ever since PM began with the influx of Newer Accounts viewing the show thru their own Americentrism. Its really scary.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Yup, just how he got Drizzile by doing absolutely nothing. Or the Cascoon and Dustox. Or the Floette.
I'm not sure what you're trying to say here.

If anything you're just proving my point further.

I give Bug Types a pass tho since their Evolutions are similar to real life Bug Transformations and they're known for evolving quickly

Aryash Bajaj

Say I'm fat again!
Anyone pretending that any forum compares to Twitter in being shitty (aside from 4chan maybe) is delusional.

4chan has it's uses, but you have to sort through racism and other indecent activities.

Twitter is a place that invites the worst because of it's word limit and not having any half decent moderation.

Serebii is pretty small compared to the others, hence it's miles better compared to the other forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.