• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
How Popuar is Eiscue? In the competitive scene especially?
It’s somewhat popular as a mememon. In competitive, it was originally super popular for using its signature Ice Body ability plus Belly Drum to sweep entire teams but has fallen off due to people being used to its gimmick

Pikachu111213

Traveler
It’s somewhat popular as a mememon. In competitive, it was originally super popular for using its signature Ice Body ability plus Belly Drum to sweep entire teams but has fallen off due to people being used to its gimmick
After Dracovish, maybe ash really will get eiscue as both are (or were) some of the competitive highlights for SWSH (now we just need him to get Corviknight and Grimmsnarl please)

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
After Dracovish, maybe ash really will get eiscue as both are (or were) some of the competitive highlights for SWSH (now we just need him to get Corviknight and Grimmsnarl please)
Would welcome that. Corviknight and Grimmsnarl are amongst my favorites of Galar and I’ve been hoping they’d be on the main cast the minute I saw them

Master Pikachu 11

It looks like the Dome though.
The second photo may seem like they are at the lab but the photo with Eiscue is that they definitely are not there, so I still think it is Galar until proven otherwise and Goh brought those Pokémon with him.
I think the speculation is that ash would get Eiscue in the previous episode (the one with no title) and that it is appearing at the lab in that screenshot
I believe Eiscue shows up in the Falinks episode and I don’t see why they would hide the title of it was just an episode about Eiscue, even if it was getting captured they could easily come up with a title that doesn’t outright confirm that it gets caught.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Goh can catch both Falinks and Eiscue, i don't like them for Ash.
Well, there's what I don't like for Ash and what i'm not sure he'll get. Eiscue looks "unorthodox" enough for Ash have, but I prefer if not. Anyway, whatever the damn writers and the marketing team want, I don't give a crap anymore. Let the boy catch something! Even the spotlight!

desdar300

Eiscue is very much like Electivire were people initially thought it was going to be good but it fell off within a week or two.
If we're talking about ice types from generation 8 that are popular then we have to look at galarian darmanitan.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I agree. The thing is in previous series he had uneveolved mons , so atleast some development room was there. Now if he doesnt get anything new he wont have ANY team changes for the next 70 or so episode at the minimum which is so weird and boring.
Which is also likely why team changes are going to likely happen even if people will hate it lmao.

deliaketchum

I agree. The thing is in previous series he had uneveolved mons , so atleast some development room was there. Now if he doesnt get anything new he wont have ANY team changes for the next 70 or so episode at the minimum which is so weird and boring.
Yes, but if he gets new mon then there would be complaints that he is using unexperienced mons in hyper class. Isnt it better to use more reserves along with current team?

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Yes, but if he gets new mon then there would be complaints that he is using unexperienced mons in hyper class. Isnt it better to use more reserves along with current team?
The writers would have to bother to do so. And the “offscreen training” excuse will be used anyways for any new capture Ash gains.

deliaketchum

The writers would have to bother to do so. And the “offscreen training” excuse will be used anyways.
If they can bring infernape back maybe they will do, i am betting on his match with volkner to see if he uses old mons.

He used gengar and pikachu against visquez, electric gym leader. Using them again seem repititive. I doubt he will use dracovish or dragonite. Sirfetch seems more like using with bea.

He could use lucario along with reserve.

nickdt

If they can bring infernape back maybe they will do, i am betting on his match with volkner to see if he uses old mons.

He used gengar and pikachu against visquez, electric gym leader. Using them again seem repititive. I doubt he will use dracovish or dragonite. Sirfetch seems more like using with bea.

He could use lucario along with reserve.

Lucario and Mimey. Mimey is due for another battle to stretch its 100% winrate.

Status
Not open for further replies.