• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Why Noibat Scraggy and Phanpy are not baby Pokemon? They hatched from eggs and look like baby

ImBeVillain

No more six members
I don't think he will have a starter in this series since he didn't get any of the Galar.
Look like sound some fans was said same he never caught gen I pokemon before he did get Dragonite and Gengar.
It is enough that the writers will surprise us with what we may not expect - this is not random pokemon anime just like previous series.

ToyGod

I am on YouTube too!!
noibat, phanphy, scraggy?
Pokemon hatching from eggs are NOT baby pokemon. Baby Pokemon are Pokemon at the lowest stage of Pokemon Evolution that cannot themselves breed. They must be obtainable by breeding, be the lowest form in a family chain and belong to the Undiscovered Egg Group. Many baby Pokemon require maximized friendship to evolve.

DuskAstral

It is enough that the writers will surprise us with what we may not expect - this is not random pokemon anime just like previous series.
And isn't the lack of a starter in the series sometimes surprising? This has never happened with Satoshi before, so there's a variation in the current series.

Pikachu111213

Traveler
Why Noibat Scraggy and Phanpy are not baby Pokemon? They hatched from eggs and look like baby
Baby Pokémon is a classification, kind of like pseudos, legendaries, mythicals, etc. the baby Pokémon are: Pichu, Togepi, Cleffa, Igglybuff, Smoochum, Elekid, Magby, Wynaut, Azurill, Bonsly, Mime Jr., Happiny, Budew, Mantyke, Riolu, Munchlax, and Toxel. What makes them a baby is that they are from the undiscovered egg group (so they can’t breed), but when they evolve, this changes.

interestingly, Toxel is the first baby Pokémon since Gen 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.