• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Pikachu 11

To become the Rowlet of this series would require Yamper to actually have screentime.

The Rowlet of this series is Eevee lol

I agree with the part about Sonia tho
My point that I was trying to make and I should have explained more has nothing to do with the anime and being seen per say, but mostly from the games and popularity perception. Yamper being the Rowlet of this gen is that because it is considered more cute then it’s evolved forms and that is why it is more popular. People find Yamper to be more cute then Boltund, just like Rowlet was more cute then Decidueye and that is why it is the Rowlet of this gen because it is more popular then the evolved form.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I question why they felt the need to give him a full team so early when he hasn’t really done anything with them as they’re not exactly abundant in screentime.
Marketing.

They want to create buzz and make people interested in the show so they keep pulling those stunts. Let's see how much longer Tomiyasu can keep using this card until people get bored and we are more or less on point zero again.

TomRC121991

I think there are many galar pokemons here is a list of galar pokemons I want ash to catch
- Centiskroch
- kubfu
-Toxel(evolve into one of the forms)
-Grimmsnarl Or hatterene (any one of the two)
-coloassal
-Drednaw
-Zarude(mythical)
-Corvinight
-obstagoon
-Eiscue Or falinks in upcoming episode
As for galar variants
-galarian yamask
- galarian darmanitan
- galarian weezing
As for old gen pokemon(special mention)
-Tyranitar
-weavile
-Gardevoir
-Salamence
-Metagross
-Zerora(mythical)
-latias Or latios
-Darkrai( just wishing he gets it)
-piplup
What about Shiny Flygon?

D

Deleted member 384931

Would I mind Satoshi catching a new pokemon? No.
Does it contributes something story wise at this point? Maybe??? Look at Sirfechted
Will this pokemon get much screentime? Look at Dracofish as example. It took 13 episodes after its debut to appear again.

ShadowForce720

For all that talk about Goh replacing Ash, now it looks like Goh will be leaving the by the end of JN to become one of the five PM members.
Just pointing this out but considering they went into detail about where the location Mew supposedly is and specified that they would only be able be their a week before they have to leave and that the amount of members for this specific exhibition is 5, implying the number of members can vary depends on the exhibition implies that we will actually see the exhibition.

My point is that if they truly wanted going to that specific location to look for Mew they wouldn’t have said that it was their were only go their a week. Plus there wouldn’t have been much need to go into so much detail about the exhibition if they weren’t planning to show it.

In all honesty actually Project Mew could imply Goh is actually staying even if Journeys was to end at the end of gen 8 because this whole Project Mew thing could be easily extended in a way to build up the exhibitions as Goh’s equivalent to the league with the tokens/medals being similar to the badge quest that Ash’s does.

BobbbidyBob

Surely Mew would make a good trainer

Status
Not open for further replies.