• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Mew can use transform.

Either way, where does this whole thing about Project Mew having 5 members come from?

EmberFireTrainer

An anomaly
What if Mew impersonates a human and is the 5th member itself.
Haha that would be kinda funny! Mew impersonating a human (the 5th Project Mew member) and just goes along with the rest of them excitedly searching for Mew. So it would be searching for itself lol.

Hey, I wonder if anyone would be smart enough to pick up on Mew's shenanigans. You know, there's something weird about that new 5th member. Gary might or the other two members. I forget their names. Not sure if Goh would though lol

BlazingAsh

In all honesty actually Project Mew could imply Goh is actually staying even if Journeys was to end at the end of gen 8 because this whole Project Mew thing could be easily extended in a way to build up the exhibitions as Goh’s equivalent to the league with the tokens/medals being similar to the badge quest that Ash’s does.
Once this exhibition is over, for their next exhibition, it wouldn't make sense to put the trainers who've already become PM members to lose their PM membership and start from scratch again and complete a whole new set of trial missions. I feel once Goh qualifies to be in the PM team, he'll be a PM member forever.

ShadowForce720

Once this exhibition is over, for their next exhibition, it wouldn't make sense to put the trainers who've already become PM members to lose their PM membership and start from scratch again and complete a whole new set of trial missions. I feel once Goh qualifies to be in the PM team, he'll be a PM member forever.
I think your misunderstanding something here Project Mew is not referring to the team of five that is going on the exhibition but instead is referring to the organization as a whole.

So basically Goh is already a member of Project Mew however he is trying to get the medal so that he gets to be one of the five members selected to go on the exhibition.

The whole medal quest thing is how they determine which members will be the one to be selected to go on the exhibition, so Goh will likely have to do the quest and medals again if he wants to be selected for the next exhibition after this upcoming one.

BlazingAsh

I think your misunderstanding something here Project Mew is not referring to the team of five that is going on the exhibition but instead is referring to the organization as a whole.

So basically Goh is already a member of Project Mew however he is trying to get the medal so that he gets to be one of the five members selected to go on the exhibition.

The whole medal quest thing is how they determine which members will be the one to be selected to go on the exhibition, so Goh will likely have to do the quest and medals again if he wants to be selected for the next exhibition after this upcoming one.
That's not true. Please watch the part where she explains project Mew.
Goh has only qualified to become a challenger for the trial missions. Once he completes maximum trial missions within the deadline, he will be eligible to join Project Mew which will happen for a week.
Project Mew is not an organisation but a one week project which Goh can join once he is eligible. So far Project Mew only has 2 members. Three more are remaining.

karanova-1

Mewtwo3214
Hmmm 5 members in the project mew interesting two members are there tsurigu and asahi goh will be join as the third member if he completed the maximum trial missions Gary will become afourth member I guess and who will be the fifth member I wonder it will be someone who will be stronger

Status
Not open for further replies.