• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
No! Tobias is the villain, he wants to catch all the legendary and mythical pokémon to be the strongest trainer ever! So Goh will save Mew from him and Ash will defeat him, so they both would complete their's goals in the end.

:p
Tobias will Palpatine of pokemon and Ash will Darth Vader of Pokemon, that why i wrote he will villain

Durrendal

Hi guys, has there been any leak about Ash catching the mythical I'm JN series, "Screentime"?

DuskAstral

Only if...
But either way, Ash still won't have to do 8 Badge quest but as a Alola Champion so he can act Mentor to both Gloria and Hop.
I agree that Gloria could be his companion, but I don't see Hop in this role. I think he would have rival status (like in games) and as far as I know Satoshi never travels with people of this status

ImBeVillain

No more six members
kémon to be the strongest trainer

Do you guys ever actually think about what this show would've been like if this were a Galar centric series?
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
Oh btw Happy Birthday to Drizzile and Morpeko!
(If only the writers gave a crap about either of you)
I would like this but:
1. Ash became famous Alolan champion, everyone admired him.
2. Gloria joining to PWC and Hop joining to Galar League
3. Ash became anti-hero if Team Rocket succesfully steal Pikachu and his goal is finding his pokemon, his reserves overpowered pokemon help him finding too (Charizard, Sceptile, Greninja, Krookodile, Lycanroc and new catch - Gengar just like same story episode 16).
4. Ash learning to Gloria and Hop how to battles and catching
5. I mentioned about Ash became anti-hero, he doesn't giving a **** with team r trio and catch Meowth and give these three to officer Jenny and they tries change a new life after abandon job for team r but motto not change if they meet future with Ash.
6. James after abandoning team r job become a best pokemon breeder just like Brock, Jessie after abandoning same become finally a best actresses and ace of coordinators in Galar Region and Meowth joining to Ash's team for hard training become to best strongest pokemon (after hard training join to James team in future).
7. Ash catching Eternatus and give to Leon for keeping it.
8. Gloria a main protagonist with more screen than Ash (cause of more hardest training).
9. Ash became later a villain for make a change time with Celebi for quick finding his Pikachu (Gloria, all old Ash's companions vs Ash battle).
10. Marnie as a Gloria's rival and Bede as a Ash's rival.
11. After a Champions League Pikachu went comeback on stadium to Ash and challenge with him to Cynthia and win.
12. In ending story James get wedding with Jessie, Gloria became a PWC champion, Hop finally ended in semifinal and want get more hard training, Ash with Pikachu happy went to Pallet Town and became a new gym leader in Viridian City and get wedding with one anyone pokegirls (better make a routes for all fans for example: Serena for Amourshipping fans, Dawn for Pearlshipping fans).

Last edited:

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
This will never happen as Satoshi is not interested in catching Mew.

is the goal of the project to actually capture mew though, or just to study and area that mew might live in to understand more about it and pokemon in general?

because if the project is about capturing Mew, then that alone conflicts with Goh's own goal of wanting Mew for himself. Selfish yes, but wanting to get Mew is his goal, and it would not surprise me if he potentially screwed things up out of his personal desire if they are out to capture Mew.

Also, i'm not saying it's a gaurantee Ash will go, if he does i'm expecting it to be as a helper to Goh and given special permission, not as an actual chaser, if he does become an actual chaser though that would be surprising.

I just think in terms of potential chasers Sawyer just strikes me as someone who could fit that 5th spot if Ash doesn't take it, because of his heavy analytical nature.

I agree that Gloria could be his companion, but I don't see Hop in this role. I think he would have rival status (like in games) and as far as I know Satoshi never travels with people of this status
Right. Hop could be Ash's Rival then. would Goh and Chloe still exist in this series if it were a galar-centric series?

nickdt

is the goal of the project to actually capture mew though, or just to study and area that mew might live in to understand more about it and pokemon in general?

because if the project is about capturing Mew, then that alone conflicts with Goh's own goal of wanting Mew for himself. Selfish yes, but wanting to get Mew is his goal, and it would not surprise me if he potentially screwed things up out of his personal desire if they are out to capture Mew.

Also, i'm not saying it's a gaurantee Ash will go, if he does i'm expecting it to be as a helper to Goh and given special permission, not as an actual chaser, if he does become an actual chaser though that would be surprising.

I just think in terms of potential chasers Sawyer just strikes me as someone who could fit that 5th spot if Ash doesn't take it, because of his heavy analytical nature.

Trevor also fits that bill then. Or maybe the 5th chaser is the New Pokemon Snap protag.

EmberFireTrainer

An anomaly
Right. In all serious though, I do wonder who the 5th member is. Ash would qualify as in he'd be capable of the tasks, but he has his whole PWC thing going on and Project Mew sounds like something that would take up one's main focus.

I'm also curious and excited as to what the next Project Mew challenge will be for Goh.

Last edited:

nickdt

As much as I have my problems with JN and am dying to see more Galar related stuff
I'm SO HAPPY this isn't a Galar centric series, the formula was BORING, overstayed it's welcome
To have such a new formula and a new expansion for Ash after he won a league and changing the dynamics is so much welcome. Despite the poor execution this new formula is such a breath of fresh air and can be expanded and bettered in the coming episodes. If the old formula stuck and Ash had no new dynamic still after winning a league, my interest would definitely be fading by now

Just like Journeys and the goals are boring due to the poor execution.

Status
Not open for further replies.