• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

kickachu

Momentai!
Think gengar can gingamax and mega evolve

Decidueye23

First two trials and especially Ash vs Misty and Brock vs Kiawe were one of the best animated battles ever
Ash vs Misty was well animated i agree. But the battle itself was quite meh. And the first two trials too were nothing too special. Just very normal battles. Not saying they were bad. They were just meh. Very bland. Infact BW had batter battles overall (other than the pathetic league ofcourse)

Mythical-Moonlight

God I wish that were me (Misty)
What makes you guys say that? :p

Depends on if Grookey goes full onto Rillaboom. If he does end up woth all 3 final stages then there is a good chance
The way I see it.

G-Max Cinderace is a guarantee.

G-Max Rillaboom is uncertain unless Grookey evolves

G-Max Inteleon is the most curious one tho because while we do know that Inteleon will be Goh's soon we don't necessarily know if he'll use it's G-Max.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
They'll probably want a Piplup on the main cast fulltime so Dawn showing up for a few episodes shouldn't prevent one of the current trio from getting one
I must be missing something. Why do folks think the writers will want a Piplup on the main cast? Marketability?

Let's start a topic.

Do you guys think Goh will G-Max all 3 of his Galar Starters?
(This would make Goh pretty broken ngl)
I think he will Gigantamax Cinderace at the very least, and perhaps Inteleon if Drizzile evolves (which I think is likely, since its goal is to become an Inteleon). I'm not sure about Grookey, but I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up fully evolving. The writers are most likely going to want to show off the Galar starters' Gigantamax forms, and I'd rather they do that with one of the main characters than with a COTD's Pokémon.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
Let's start a topic.

Do you guys think Goh will G-Max all 3 of his Galar Starters?
(This would make Goh pretty broken ngl)
No i don't think this will happen except Cinderace.
If Rilaboom must have a g-max debut is only can chance if Hop will appear.
And probably we will get new character with Inteleon which can use g-max for pwc too. (Just like writers made a new character for Farfetch'd PWC Arc)

Red and Blue

I must be missing something. Why do folks think the writers will want a Piplup on the main cast? Marketability?

I think he will Gigantamax Cinderace at the very least, and perhaps Inteleon if Drizzile evolves (which I think is likely, since its goal is to become an Inteleon). I'm not sure about Grookey, but I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up fully evolving. The writers are most likely going to want to show off the Galar starters' Gigantamax forms, and I'd rather they do that with one of the main characters than with a COTD's Pokémon.
Yeah marketability. Plus Piplup is already a extremely popular Pokemon anyway