• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
I changed my mind after released today new episode, Eiscue is very adorable.

BobbbidyBob

Do things like lice exist in the pokemon world?

nickdt

It honestly surprises me we haven't gotten any episode titles this week, considering we only have 2 left (We usually get them with 3/4 left).

Kungfu-Bear

Well as I said here somewhere my bet was that Escuie would remain wild, so I'm not disappointed at all. :<

Kyogre being chased by lame Aqua-wannabe poachers lol
The novelty of them has worn off, encountering a legendary is supposed to be a rare occasion like throughout the OS up to XY not be an average day in the life of an adventurer! Oh look a Regice, not even part of the plot or necessary it's just there! :rolleyes:

I can excuse legendary Pokemon returning in the games as it's not fair to say 'Didn't buy BW, no Zekrom/Reshiram/Kyurem for you' and you can basically just ignore them as they're handed in methods you deliberately have to go out of your way to see like Ultra Space/Hoopa portals/Dynamax Adventures instead of just waving them in front of your face like the anime does. It's felt more like a trash fanfic where legendary Pokemon keep popping up just to join Ash, the rate we see PWC matches should we reversed with the rate we see legendary Pokemon! -_-
Yeah that Kyogre episode was the 2nd worst treatment a legendary has ever received in the anime, if it wasn't for Lana's dream coming true I would be pretending it didn't happen until today.
In the games the amount of legendaries you can easily find and catch is just a matter of gameplay so I wouldn't bother.
It makes me sad because the way Legendaries are portrayed is one of the few things I really care about in this anime.

Megapixel

directors don't give new pokémon to ash,they don't let him use the ones he already has much,nor does he use the old ones...they leave it quite aside

Master Pikachu 11

I am glad that Ash didn’t get Eiscue as I rather that he gets Galarian Darmanitan or Frosmoth instead. I did feel bad for the penguin, but I don’t think this is the last time that we will see it either.

Looks like Ash really won't be catching any more Pokemon.
none of the Pokémon in this episode are in the same category as the type of Pokémon that he currently has on his team as all of those Pokémon on Ash’s current team are way more marketable and popular then the three Galar Pokémon that appeared in this episode. It is still too early to make this statement especially when none of the other marketable and popular mons appeared yet.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
Anyone also thought that today's episode will be double-catching pokemon?
Falinks for Goh a Eiscue for Ash, however the ending broke and changed scenario.

MartínK

There are only two more mons that As could get: Kubfu and Toxtricity but what i want to see more is Ash using his reserves and fully evolves all his mons except Pikachu and Bulbasaur.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Glad Ash didn't get the penguim.

But yeah, the episode was weird with its use of it as an opponent to Falinks. Eiscue clearly wasn't looking for a fight but then the whole thing is played out like it was meant to be that way.

Megapixel

Glad Ash didn't get the penguim.

But yeah, the episode was weird with its use of it as an opponent to Falinks. Eiscue clearly wasn't looking for a fight but then the whole thing is played out like it was meant to be that way.
I didn't like it much that they used escuie as a punching bag, the poor guy had already had a hard time all day

karanova-1

Mewtwo3214
Hmmm he didn't get eiscue ok let's see now which other pokemon he might get or he doesn't get anything still I will hope he gets some new pokemon i think kubfu and toxitricity is the best chance for ash to get

karanova-1

Mewtwo3214
directors don't give new pokémon to ash,they don't let him use the ones he already has much,nor does he use the old ones...they leave it quite aside
That's because the writers have nothing planned for ash this series in terms of future captures I think but it seems that everything is planned for goh

Pikachu111213

Traveler
Status
Not open for further replies.