• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikerran

Presuming that Serena was appearing in a contest episode based around a Sylveon was less a leak and more of an educated guess..
No I mean she described Serena's new clothes and the exact colors and outfit, contest dress, that Braixen evolved, and that Ash and Serena only met in the last minute of the ep. She described everything that happened in the ep in detail that would be impossible to know before it aired.

Rikerran

If Alain returns to battle Ash and Greninja DOESNT participate in the battle, I bet we will never hear the end of the Greninja slander from @cricketlaxwolvesbandy lmao :p

Isnt that right? XD
I mean they probably will then, Alan is largely linked to Greninja and none of his other pokemon really mattered. It might be a sign we will see some reserves in Master Class then.

Aryash Bajaj

Say I'm fat again!
If Alain returns then we will finally get to see the best Charizard again.

solrocknroll

S-Class Indigo League Fan
Ugh, I really don't care to ever see Alain again. The XY era pandering is getting intolerable and Alain is not interesting enough for me to care whatsoever about the "growth" that comes from Ash beating him. At least give us Misty and Cilan back while you're at it. Hopefully it's not true.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
Tyranitar isn’t Alain’s ace and is not as heavily associated with Alain as Charizard is. If Alain is going to be Mega Evolving any of his Pokémon it’s safe to say that it will be his Charizard.
Journeys can change everything. Iris' ace was Excadrill, now her ace is Haxorus.
Or they can show us Charizard might still be his ace without using a Key stone.

Status
Not open for further replies.