• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickachu

Momentai!
Since when was alsin and misty in the PWC

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Alain coming back would be pure fanservice to make up for the infamous Kalos League defeat. He's now an inferior clone of Leon without his Mega Charizard X, and I highly doubt that they would have Ash fight two Charizard users in the Masters 8.

Megapixel

in case alain really is coming back to potentially have a rematch with ash, i wonder if ash will bring greninja back to fight him, or will lucario be the one to avenge koga?.

Illusio

No words, only rage
People are really trying to convince hope like there wasn’t a poster with Charizard, Gardevoir, Garchomp, Metagross AND Haxorus in the poster and magically that confirms Steven and Diantha but not Iris.

Haxorus and Hydreigon merch being released . Like this could all be wrong but the fact people are acting like this is out of the realm of possibilities is giving delusion. The fact people are making every excuse in the book that Alder is somehow there but not Iris is wild.

Do you have the image of the merch? I'm curious.

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Alain coming back would be pure fanservice to make up for the infamous Kalos League defeat. He's now an inferior clone of Leon without his Mega Charizard X, and I highly doubt that they would have Ash fight two Charizard users in the Masters 8.
If Alain's returning, I'm pretty sure it's with a Mega Ring and Charizardite X.

tsunamimijumaru

Alain is the last guy I wanted back in the PWC. Even if he is actually coming back and has a rematch with Ash and he wins this time around. It won't make up for the kalos league loss. If anything the win would feel hollow I'd rather not see another Charizard ace trainer. Ash has Leon's Charizard to deal with let him just deal with the single one. If anything they should have brought sawyer back for M8 considering how ridiculously fast he caught up to Ash back in XY.

Status
Not open for further replies.