• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Rune Knight

Yeah.
images

He’s coming back, i can hear the drums of victory….

Joyboy. He has returned!

ImBeVillain

No more six members
And what will she do with it? make bubbles all day? It will be a waste for this wonderul Pokemon. Maybe Dawn can have it
I will ask you more better. Why Chloe have just only one pokemon and HAVE THREE STONES?
It's more wastes if Chloe doesn't use this than Lana get use for evolving her Sandy.

And especially - Lana is now a barely shown character, it's perfect.
You're commenting about SM is same like Chloe 's Eevee - it's wastes of time.

Master Pikachu 11

Today’s episode was really good, I liked the development that Chloe received and thought her contest performance was good. I thought Serena had great development as well and helped Chloe come out of her shell. I liked Ash and Wallace reunion even thought we didn’t see the full battle. It was still a good episode none the less.

k6666

Pikachu Fan
Well I like Cameron for his stupidity and personality, the battle execution not so much but it not really have bitter taste cause how ash portray in BW and no much hype around it and we expect ash to lose anyway , That headband slap is iconic , I kinda wish all bw rival make comeback , would like to see how Georgia react to iris being champion , also want trip vs ash full battle and of course Virgil , him not battling ash in unova league is such miss opportunity

ImBeVillain

No more six members
Well I like Cameron for his stupidity and personality, the battle execution not so much but it not really have bitter taste cause how ash portray in BW and no much hype around it and we expect ash to lose anyway , That headband slap is iconic , I kinda wish all bw rival make comeback , would like to see how Georgia react to iris being champion , also want trip vs ash full battle and of course Virgil , him not battling ash in unova league is such miss opportunity
Trip and Georgia cries in corner when they discovered that Iris became regional champion. Alder joined to these two for crying in corner too.

Unpopular opinion: i want see Burgundy back, if Cilan will appear in JN.
Also same i want see Bianca back, she's only main rival where didn't get never battle against Ash...

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
When are we gonna back to the Alola Factory?

I wanna see Incineroar and Lycanroc again.

index.php

Also @Ace-Barn pay notice that Goh is about to release 2 Pokemon?

Get ready for Cinderace vs Turtonator Round 2.

I'm curious to see Mallow and Lana's reactions to Inteleon seeing how they gushed over Sobble

InB4 it's actually Goh's Pyukumuku and Alolan Exggecutor
I do think that it is Cinderace and Inteleon, but if we do get Cinderace-Turtonator here then it will likely just be offscreen again considering the fact that it looks like they are in Alola to celebrate something.

As for what they are celebrating: Ash getting into the M8, Mon's return, Anniversary/ Lei's birthday (would be hilarious cause Ash is still 10).

ImBeVillain

No more six members
I ceased hating him a long time ago, Goh deserves hate far more than Cameron does
Goh isn't a bad person... just try compare him to this character...
f23suqh90r751.jpg

Most worst characters like her are exist yet in anime. More 1000x worst than Goh, really...
Like i said before, i don't care about characters what want make in pokemon anime, cause it isn't wrong.
I have no hates or love for this anime, i just like these all characters in more ways - sometimes might be wrong way and i used dislike for this but i can fully accept this. But... about Goh...
If someone is still angry because Goh did caught Absol and Ash didn't really and say that Goh is thief, this... - that person need get outside of house and touch some grass.

Want someone know what that girl from picture made worst to main character?

Decidueye23

Goh isn't a bad person... just try compare him to this character...
f23suqh90r751.jpg

Most worst characters like her are exist yet in anime. More 1000x worst than Goh, really...
Like i said before, i don't care about characters what want make in pokemon anime, cause it isn't wrong.
I have no hates or love for this anime, i just like these all characters in more ways - sometimes might be wrong way and i used dislike for this but i can fully accept this. But... about Goh...
If someone is still angry because Goh did caught Absol and Ash didn't really and say that Goh is thief, this... - that person need get outside of house and touch some grass.

Want someone know what that girl from picture made worst to main character?
Isnt she from that anime with ratfilia?