• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryash Bajaj

Say I'm fat again!
The most surprising picks are Blaziken and Rayquaza. Can't guess as to what they are here for.

World Turtle

Ash wanted catch more Kanto mons in past. I remember clearly he wanted Zubat and Rhyhorn...
It does make sense for Kanto to be the region he has the most Pokemon. It was his first region.
Let's see counting everyone who matters (so not Raticate, Seaking, and Beedrill).

Pikachu, Butterfree, Pidgeot, Bulbasaur, Charizard, Squirtle, Kingler, Primeape, Muk, Tauros, Lapras, Snorlax, Mr. Mime, Dragonite, and Gengar.

In the spirit of things even though some have been released that's 15 (not counting the 29 extra Tauros). I am tempted to suggest 3 more to reach 18 making Kanto three teams worth of Pokemon, but I really want them to give Kanto a break.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?

solrocknroll

S-Class Indigo League Fan
I get the feeling Leon could get Blaziken to have a Mega Evo on his team. I can’t see Leon only using one gimmick.

DayQuil95

Riddler Khu, the same person who leaked BDSP and LA, has recently mentioned that although he doesn't watch the anime, the Masters 8 is composed of Ash, Lance, Steven, Cynthia, Iris, Diantha, Alain, and Leon. Given his record with leaks, I'd not be surprised if this turned out to be true.
Just saying, y'all probably have seen it already anyway lmfao.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
It does make sense for Kanto to be the region he has the most Pokemon. It was his first region.
Let's see counting everyone who matters (so not Raticate, Seaking, and Beedrill).

Pikachu, Butterfree, Pidgeot, Bulbasaur, Charizard, Squirtle, Kingler, Primeape, Muk, Tauros, Lapras, Snorlax, Mr. Mime, Dragonite, and Gengar.

In the spirit of things even though some have been released that's 15 (not counting the 29 extra Tauros). I am tempted to suggest 3 more to reach 18 making Kanto three teams worth of Pokemon, but I really want them to give Kanto a break.
If he could not fail with catching he would have some more 45x different pokemon from Kanto.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
If she debut, Ash will challenge her and capture Rayquza and Mega Evolved and goes to space and catching Deoxys as well like what it did in OR.AS
If Archer, Ariana, Petrel, Proton in Johto get debut, Ash will catch shiny Gyarados - that was happened in Original Series like in game? No.
If Cynthia was in Hearthome city after defeating Fantina, Ash will got egg from her - that was happened in D&P like in game? No.
If N get become as a serious rival, but also as a villain, Ash will get Reshiram/Zekrom - that was happened in B&W like in game? Hell no.
If Ash got final battle against Leon in League, will fought with Eternatus and catch - that was happened in current series like in game? Hell no, Goh just caught this mon and story was swapped more.

This would same happening with Rayquaza, Zinnia getting this pokemon is MORE MAKE SENSE than Ash owning this pokemon. He's not a ORAS protagonist. Zinnia is more a ORAS famous character and supposedly she could become a Rayquaza's trainer if she would get debut in anime.
Someone need learn that pokemon anime are not more connected with game storylines.

Status
Not open for further replies.