• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
When do they usually reveal the next gen anime? I remember being around september/october but not 100% sure

BobbbidyBob

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Yes I remember being in vacation in September and then I saw the poster for Journeys. When every1 thought that Goh was an emo girl lol

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
This is the most precious thing ever!!! I freaking loved every second of it!!
Also not surprised that's the case lol, the first Pokemon OP is a literal cultural phenomenon, people underestimate the pop culture influence Pokemon has had and continues to have
Oh hell yeah, she nailed that song alright!

BlazingAsh

If Leon uses the same team as he did in Twilight Wings just like Raihan, it's probably gonna be
Aegislash vs Sirfetchd
Dragapult vs Gengar
Charizard vs Lucario/Pikachu.

Status
Not open for further replies.