• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Icould
Something like this

pokemon_anime_sword_shield__poster_by_lukasthadeuart_dda409p-pre.jpg

She would be traveling with Ash and maybe even Hop or Sonia would sometimes tag along with them. Marnie could be a rival to Ash or Gloria and I guess probably more focus on Galar.
Could by so epic. Miss the old formula with a female lead girl and with an amazing artstyle like in this pic :/

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Ash reset
Elisa battle
Iris
His team kinda sucked
The team plasma special not released
TR
N plotline sucks
DA! Season 2 that was 90% filler I believe
Losing volt tackle
Etc

And like I said grass is greener.

Iris was literally the saving grace of Best Wishes.. Not my problem some Ash-stans couldn't handle their hero being poked at once in a while.. please note that Ash is the reason why I'm still checking in every now and then..

I feel like Gloria would have had Goh's personality (despite those kind of racist memes where she is an angry Scottie) so the end result would've been the same.

'Scottish' isn't a race, it's a nationality.. so the proper term would be either stereotypical or at worst discriminatory..

Gingertail24

Iris was literally the saving grace of Best Wishes.. Not my problem some Ash-stans couldn't handle their hero being poked at once in a while.. please note that Ash is the reason why I'm still checking in every now and then..

'Scottish' isn't a race, it's a nationality.. so the proper term would be either stereotypical or at worst discriminatory..
Not saying I have a problem with iris. But that she was controversial when BW was airing

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Iris was literally the saving grace of Best Wishes.. Not my problem some Ash-stans couldn't handle their hero being poked at once in a while.. please note that Ash is the reason why I'm still checking in every now and then.
Dunno if I can talk for everyone, but the real problem was more about Ash grabbing hard the idiot/rookie ball than anything else.

If anything, BW more or less “tuned” his personality as we know now (SM did a better work in this sense, tho).

BobbbidyBob

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
The poster alone hints at Ash mastering a gimmick that far surpasses G-Max, Z-Moves, and Mega Evolution: Drip.

Drip? More like multitoned-crotchglare..

Dunno if I can talk for everyone, but the real problem was more about Ash grabbing hard the idiot/rookie ball than anything else.

If anything, BW more or less “tuned” his personality as we know now (SM did a better work in this sense, tho).

So Ash gets tweaked, therefore Iris gets hated upon? Yeah, like I said. People who disliked Iris were the voices of reason..

divinepokemonXZ

ALL HAIL THE GORILLA-FROG!
I find it funny how people hated Iris but were just fine with Misty.

Misty was borderline emotionally abusive at times, especially to that poor Psyduck but somehow she gets let off the hook for whatever reason.

Edit: HOLY GIRATINA. I just realized why Brock was named Brock. It's a pun and somehow my brain never picked it up until just now. How did that happen?

World Turtle

So what Pokemon based on their pokedex entries sound like they'd be perfect for Ash?

Dreepy: "If this weak Pokémon is by itself, a mere child could defeat it. But if Dreepy has friends to help it train, it can evolve and become much stronger."

Passimian (the Teamwork Pokemon): "They form groups of roughly 20 individuals. Their mutual bond is remarkable—they will never let down a comrade."

Anything where the Power of Friendship comes into play would be right up Ash's alley.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
I think we will get ten episodes for M8 tournamet arc.

Leon vs Alain
Lance vs Diantha
Iris vs Cynthia
Steven vs Ash
Leon vs Diantha/Lance
Cynthia vs Ash
Cynthia vs Ash part 2
Leon vs Ash part 1
Leon vs Ash part 2
Leon vs Ash part 3

DayQuil95

So what Pokemon based on their pokedex entries sound like they'd be perfect for Ash?

Dreepy: "If this weak Pokémon is by itself, a mere child could defeat it. But if Dreepy has friends to help it train, it can evolve and become much stronger."

Passimian (the Teamwork Pokemon): "They form groups of roughly 20 individuals. Their mutual bond is remarkable—they will never let down a comrade."

Anything where the Power of Friendship comes into play would be right up Ash's alley.
I honestly would have preferred Ash to have a Dragapult over Dragonite or Gengar.

cricketlaxwolvesbandy

2022 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!

Pokegirl Fan~

Magical Girl
Serena: "you either like her for what she is or you are a creep who sexualizes her and just likes her because of shipping. there is absolutely no in between"
Wtf does this dude hate Amourshipping how disgusting. Anyways I am one of those in betweeners
Ngl the way he said it was funny