• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllOfAshmon

Mezase Pokemon Master- Thank You Ash and Pikachu
To those that keep insisting that Ash will lose to Cynthia, let me say this : AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Ahem it so obvious Ash is winning when the whole story is Ash entering the PWC and face Leon eventually in the finals. I hope that Ash vs Leon match would be great at least if Ash lose, he would be like Alain or Diantha, at least his team took down Leon mon rather that Leon sweeping like he did with his 2 match.

Eddieursa

Marsh Trainer
Following the cameos on this tournament, do you think Primeape and Squirtle could appear watching Ash's battle against Leon?

Personally, I would love to. And I would like that, at the end of it, they could decide to return with Ash. I know, sounds improbable, but I don't see a better moment for some of Ash's old Pokemon to return with him that the moment he reaches the top.

AllOfAshmon

Following the cameos on this tournament, do you think Primeape and Squirtle could appear watching Ash's battle against Leon?

Personally, I would love to. And I would like that, at the end of it, they could decide to return with Ash. I know, sounds improbable, but I don't see a better moment for some of Ash's old Pokemon to return with him that the moment he reaches the top.
Same, his Alolan team too i want to see all of them at Oak ranch awaiting for Ash to return with his JN team and Mimey , plus Goodra which im sure the swamp day keeper is gonna watch it with Goodra and tell him/her that it ok to leave the swamp to him and his friends to return to Ash. Hoping that Diantha and Alan will help out with the vine so Greninja goes to Pallet too. Maybe, just maybe, Pidgeot flying past Oak ranch and stop by for Ash

Eddieursa

Marsh Trainer
Same, his Alolan team too i want to see all of them at Oak ranch awaiting for Ash to return with his JN team and Mimey , plus Goodra which im sure the swamp day keeper is gonna watch it with Goodra and tell him/her that it ok to leave the swamp to him and his friends to return to Ash. Hoping that Diantha and Alan will help out with the vine so Greninja goes to Pallet too. Maybe, just maybe, Pidgeot flying past Oak ranch and stop by for Ash

Considering Pidgeot was actually left not too far away from Pallet Town, I expected him to appear a long time ago. The chances of Pidgeot returning were definitely bigger than Lapras, and he returned at one point.

GarchompTheAssassin

Water starter fan
I found it really jarring that Squirtle hasn't appeared in any capacity in PM2019, considering it's one of his main Kanto Pokemon alongside Bulbasaur and Charizard. Hopefully he and Goodra can be seen watching the final from a TV wherever they are.

Primeape though, I would honestly be surprised if it appeared in the flesh again - despite websites like Serebii and Bulbapedia listing it as still under Ash's ownership, it feels more like a 'released' Pokemon to me (not really any different from Dawn's Ampibom).

I found it really jarring that Squirtle hasn't appeared in any capacity in PM2019, considering it's one of his main Kanto Pokemon alongside Bulbasaur and Charizard. Hopefully he and Goodra can be seen watching the final from a TV wherever they are.

Primeape though, I would honestly be surprised if it appeared in the flesh again - despite websites like Serebii and Bulbapedia listing it as still under Ash's ownership, it feels more like a 'released' Pokemon to me (not really any different from Dawn's Ampibom).
squirtle was in PM002

GarchompTheAssassin

Water starter fan
squirtle was in PM002
You mean the 2nd episode of PM 2019? I haven't seen it but Bulbapedia tells me Squirtle's last appearance was in Sun & Moon.

Primeape though, I would honestly be surprised if it appeared in the flesh again - despite websites like Serebii and Bulbapedia listing it as still under Ash's ownership
My mistake, Serebii considers it a released Pokemon.

Last edited:

BobbbidyBob

Before the M8 started they gave us a small teaser trailer to hype it up but with PM we got nothing yet, how are we supposed to care?

Ash's Squirtle at least got a quick cameo in Sun/Moon's Kanto episodes:

dfe98de18f04809e88c387f18eb32143dca92536_hq.jpg

I really don’t want Ash to use three gimmicks against Leon, and I really don’t want Ash to use The Nuke as the finisher against the final obstacle AGAIN. It feels redundant. I want to see GMAX Gengar or GMAX Pikachu, or even maybe just Mega Lucario for the one gimmick.
Heck the only way I would be allowing the three gimmicks if Ash uses them unpredictability- while Mega and GMAX would go to Lucario and Gengar/Pikachu, another Pokemon could get a Z-Crystal. If Ash uses three gimmicks it feels unfair to Leon.

AllOfAshmon

Considering Pidgeot was actually left not too far away from Pallet Town, I expected him to appear a long time ago. The chances of Pidgeot returning were definitely bigger than Lapras, and he returned at one point.
I know the writer wouldn't do it but i hope they do address that weird scene where a Pidgeot was seen flying at Viridian Forest after Ash scene. I thought he got back Pidgeot when the summary for that match with Mightyena guy and it ended up as Mimey (i'm ok Mimey is being revealed as Ash mon and he gave to Delia to help her with house chore while he is gone)

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
I know the writer wouldn't do it but i hope they do address that weird scene where a Pidgeot was seen flying at Viridian Forest after Ash scene. I thought he got back Pidgeot when the summary for that match with Mightyena guy and it ended up as Mimey (i'm ok Mimey is being revealed as Ash mon and he gave to Delia to help her with house chore while he is gone)
Hahaha i remember that
Early Journeys had crazy speculation, I kinda miss that

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Hahaha i remember that
Early Journeys had crazy speculation, I kinda miss that
I remember that everyone were speculating about who will be the cast out of swsh games... If Nessa, Marnie, Gloria, etc.
And then we got original characters lol
So Im sure that the SV anime will surprise us as well

kickachu

Momentai!
I remember that everyone were speculating about who will be the cast out of swsh games... If Nessa, Marnie, Gloria, etc.
And then we got original characters lol
So Im sure that the SV anime will surprise us as well
What new traditions you think will occur in sv

It's okay to be critical like in my case. I think extreme fans crying over a criticar like MetaMantis are pretty annoying... but there's nothing worse than just watching this show to insult the writers, they make a fuss because no oak lab everyday . They really just come here to throw ****? Those kinds of people spend hours of their lives criticizing a family friendly anime series that is supposed to revolve around marketing. They are the worst kind of people in the fandom.

Status
Not open for further replies.