• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not JN related but I wish we got an Orre anime with Ash.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
He would at least be entertaining sometimes, unlike Pervy Buffoon Brock during the Sinnoh days.
I found Brock funny during Sinnoh especially thanks to Croagunk. Feels disingenuous to pin that on his Sinnoh journey when that’s always been a part of his character. He’s also more than just comedic relief and exposition here too

kickachu

Momentai!
Question you think eternaus should be out of it's PokeBall remember what happened last time?

karanova-1

Mewtwo3214
Question you think eternaus should be out of it's PokeBall remember what happened last time?
I think the main question would be that eternatus is present so what does it mean is leon going to use the eternatus against ash in their final battle or is the start of something else as for your question I do not think eternatus should be out of its pokeball it is dangerous

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
I think the main question would be that eternatus is present so what does it mean is leon going to use the eternatus against ash in their final battle or is the start of something else as for your question I do not think eternatus should be out of its pokeball it is dangerous

...why would he be able to?

It was registered in Goh's pokedex so it belongs to him, why do people think Ash or Leon will use it?

Red and Blue

Magnolia did say they would take precautions if it ever went free again. Guess we will what those are next week. If they can somehow ensure it doesn't go berserk again I don't see why it should remain sealed

karanova-1

Mewtwo3214
...why would he be able to?

It was registered in Goh's pokedex so it belongs to him, why do people think Ash or Leon will use it?
I agree with your point since it is registered in goh pokedex it is goh pokemon but still eternatus is a powerful pokemon but if it is not berserk then I think it should remain free

Last edited:

Decidueye23

Ace vs Charizard

A legendary pokemon on the lose

2 6v6

Ash wins the first one

Wait feels like i saw this a few years back... lmao

But wait. What if. Ash defeats leon. His JN team is exhausted AF. So ash calls in his ultimate team to defeat eternatus. Well thats too fan servicy and JN will never do that rught???

kickachu

Momentai!
based on yesterday's preview if leon is using eternaus for the battle with ash
1. charizard
2. Drapapult
3. Rillaboom
4. Eternaus
5. Seismitoad
6. Rhyperior

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
I remember that everyone were speculating about who will be the cast out of swsh games... If Nessa, Marnie, Gloria, etc.
And then we got original characters lol
So Im sure that the SV anime will surprise us as well

I thought Bede would be the main Rival, like Gary was in the original series.

but then they spent 1% of any time in Galar. and he hasn't even shown up

Hop didn't show up until the finals. and Marnie only got 1 episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.