• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickachu

Momentai!
if eevee shows up in the anime again can it be shiny while doing territeral

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
To uh...put this on the main thread instead of the SV predictions thread: Does anyone think they're gonna bother dumping any Paradox mon that isn't Koraidon/Miraidon on the main cast?

Sounds interesting in my eyes but the main problems are basically these:

For one: It's unknown when they'll even bother debuting the paradox mons.

For two: Which of them are getting the main focus. The past or their future counterparts? Just don't buy they'll bother doing both and focus more on one side. If they're sorta taking into account of what the reception of the Paradox forms might be, they may lean more towards the Ancient ones (which I can only speak for the Western side, can't tell on the JP side. But Im guessing they also lean towards the Ancient Paradoxes).

Not really a matter of if they'll fit in the main cast but if they'll bother.

Trainer Micah

where do you think ash will leave his pokemon with cerise or oak

Oak's surely but since he just came from there i wouldn't mind seeing them at Creise's lab too. Then again Oak and his mom could show up again to transport them there for Ash and his new clothes for the new region.

Also yes different labs different area's plus different regions too to give Ash's pokemon a expansion for the park and islands as well as the ranch to have more fun at Oak's Kukui's and now Creise's to have them relax and enjoy new environments and make newer friends too.

As far as Generation 9 goes for bugs i wouldn't mind seeing Nymble for Ash? Plus the evolution Lokix would look cool looking..

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
Why wouldn't they debut paradox pokemon

PsychoLogical

Why wouldn't they debut paradox pokemon
it's not really a why wouldn't they question but more of a "who or which type of question" since we have two different versions and its unknown how the anime will deal with them.

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
Then I will preemptively say rest in peace to Sandy Shocks because that's the most likely one to be shafted

PsychoLogical

Then I will preemptively say rest in peace to Sandy Shocks because that's the most likely one to be shafted
heh, I think the Future Paradoxes are the ones going to get shafted this time around (despite Violet selling out more than Scarlet, but I'm just gonna assume no one ever paid attention to the other paradoxes due to blindly focusing on Miraidon over Koraidon cause bike and didnt take note until later on. Big mistake by those people ngl)

:>

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Probably at the institute, he just left Oak and didn't leave them there, I really dislike that he leaves Pokemon in different places now.
Same, what reason will he have to come back to Vermilion? :rolleyes:

charinija

Pokemon Master
new clothes new regıon and old ash

The old Ash who gave the ice punch command to Elite 4 fire pokemon.

We miss this Ash

Guy100

The fact that the Pokemon Scarlet and Violet game was not highly promoted as the previous gen games, speaks volumes that the Pokemon anime will not be focusing a lot on this region, like Galar.

If anything, Ash may be stationed there, but may go on world tour adventures across other regions.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
heh, I think the Future Paradoxes are the ones going to get shafted this time around (despite Violet selling out more than Scarlet, but I'm just gonna assume no one ever paid attention to the other paradoxes due to blindly focusing on Miraidon over Koraidon cause bike and didnt take note until later on. Big mistake by those people ngl)

Autobot pokemon > Flintstones running awkward running-bike dino.

Can't blame anyone.

I'd take Scarlet if koraidon's "tires" at least wasn't just for show.

Same, what reason will he have to come back to Vermilion? :rolleyes:
Well, he went back to Alola, which is considerably way far, but, I'm also not a fan he having his pokemon scattered around.

Blood Red

【推しの子】

I mean, it's easy to trade for the Scarlet paradoxes. Can't get rid of the Flintstones Bike though, no matter what you do.

World Turtle

The fact that the Pokemon Scarlet and Violet game was not highly promoted as the previous gen games, speaks volumes that the Pokemon anime will not be focusing a lot on this region, like Galar.

If anything, Ash may be stationed there, but may go on world tour adventures across other regions.

Must resist urge to write a Magic School Bus Theme Song Parody... must resist...

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer

I don’t believe that the world tour setup will return.

Status
Not open for further replies.