• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Ignition

World's biggest Incineroar stan
Since only water starters have torrent which one you think Leon has
Simipour also can have Torrent. Leon really needs the buff so it’d be a nice secret weapon for him

DuskAstral

YESSSS... Leons fourth Pokemon is revealed......
I just hope it won't be like that, because then Satoshi won't have any chance of winning.
I believe Leon should only use the Pokémon he has in "Sw / Sh" games (G-Max Charizard, Aegislash, Mr. Rime, Dragapult, Seismitoad, Rillaboom) .

nickdt

I just hope it won't be like that, because then Satoshi won't have any chance of winning.
I believe Leon should only use the Pokémon he has in "Sw / Sh" games (G-Max Charizard, Aegislash, Mr. Rime, Dragapult, Seismitoad, Rillaboom

Its not what you think... its actually one he uses in the games and its a gen 8 mon + based on a title... Leon probably has a water starter as well.

Last edited:

DuskAstral

Leon probably has a water starter as well.
Just to remind you that Seismitoad is partially a water type.
I think this Pokémon is more likely than the Inteleon, which in turn is most associated with Gou.

nickdt

Just to remind you that Seismitoad is partially a water type.
I think this Pokémon is more likely than the Inteleon, which in turn is most associated with Gou.

I mean... the title is Torrent. Water starters + Simipour can learn it.

For me this means Leons starters are all at least gonna take out one of Ash's mons.

DuskAstral

I mean... the title is Torrent. Water starters + Simipour can learn it.

For me this means Leons starters are all at least gonna take out one of Ash's mons.
I checked and this ability can also be learned by Quaxly.
So what if this mystery Pokémon is the final evolution of the duck?

Ignition

I checked and this ability can also be learned by Quaxly.
So what if this mystery Pokémon is the final evolution of the duck?
I doubt. That would make it debut before even the middle stages of the SV starters have been officially revealed and it would most likely go down to let Eternatus & Charizard shine which wouldn't be a good first impression unless it pulls a Drapion/Spiritomb. And yes I know about Blaziken during the Johto League but it was the ace of Harrison and got to be the main star of the battle.

solrocknroll

S-Class Indigo League Fan
I think giving Leon an older Water starter like Feraligatr, Samurott, or Swampert would just feel more satisfying than Seismitoad, but I realize it’s not super likely.

DuskAstral

I doubt. That would make it debut before even the middle stages of the SV starters have been officially revealed
The finals are only 3 weeks away.
The creators of the game still have time to show the evolution of SV starters.

Ignition

The finals are only 3 weeks away.
The creators of the game still have time to show the evolution of SV starters.
They're not going to showcase both the middle and final stages in the next 3 weeks. We didn't even get the Galar starters officially revealed prior to SwSh releasing.