• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
That's probably because there are 2 different groups complaining about that.
This applies to so many posts here that act like people can't have opposing opinions on a given matter instead of it being hypocrisy.

World Turtle

I hope he doesn't get only latias, if that's the case, but, I already fell off the tauros with that clauncher. I'll try to keep low expectatives about the hatterene line.

If MPM 3 follows the same mold as today, only Brock will catch something, be hatterene or hattena.
Again, I’d like three to round things off at 60. I’m kind of neurotic about numbers like that.

Also, 60 seconds = 1 minute. I want to see someone sing a 1-minute PokeRap with just Ash's Pokemon for the lulz.

Remember that time Ash caught Palpitoad and Cilan got Stunfisk so its possible BOTH Ash and Brock might catch something.

People think too much about development, personality and all this jazz.

There's still some pokemon I find cool, cute or baddass that I'd like to see with Ash. For me, that's enough, even it isn't to the others. Exactly because it's a short series that I'd like to see he gets an old cool ordinary non-Kanto pokemon because he want, not because he spent a whole episode bonding with it.
Actually, about personality if they give it a clearly defined characterization within the episode that works for me.

Does anyone know more differences between OS-XY Ash design and SM and JN Ash design? Here are six off the top of my head
  1. SM+JN line at edge of face is more curved
  2. Z marks are smaller and sharper on XY Ash
  3. Nose is sharper and more defined in OS-XY Ash
  4. Eyebrows are more down the face on SM-JN Ash
  5. OS-XY hair is more spiker and uneven
  6. SM-JN irises are too big and rounded, especially in JN

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
I hope he doesn't get only latias, if that's the case, but, I already fell off the tauros with that clauncher. I'll try to keep low expectatives about the hatterene line.
I don't see the need for Ash to catch anyone else besides Latias except maybe a returning wild Pokémon he bonded with.
If MPM 3 follows the same mold as today, only Brock will catch something, be hatterene or hattena.
My guess would be Hatterene.
People think too much about development, personality and all this jazz.
Agree just enjoy character you like catching new Pokémon and don't worry about anything else.

World Turtle

If they kept the Flying, Grass, Fire, Water, and Wild Card pattern going who do you think Ash would have caught?

I’m fine with Talonflame and Rowlet pulling double duty. Though I’ll note Litleo and Pikipek would probably have otherwise been caught.

Grass in Kalos: Skiddo or Phantump

Water in Alola: one of the Water Bugs I guess? He does bond with a Wimpod

Galar:
Flying: Corviknight
Grass: Grookey or one of the Apple Dragons
Fire: Coalossal or Centiskorch
Water: Dracovish (so we got one checked off)

I’m actually okay with Ash not getting the Galar Starters. It changes things up.

karanova-1

Mewtwo3214
If they kept the Flying, Grass, Fire, Water, and Wild Card pattern going who do you think Ash would have caught?

I’m fine with Talonflame and Rowlet pulling double duty. Though I’ll note Litleo and Pikipek would probably have otherwise been caught.

Grass in Kalos: Skiddo or Phantump

Water in Alola: one of the Water Bugs I guess? He does bond with a Wimpod

Galar:
Flying: Corviknight
Grass: Grookey or one of the Apple Dragons
Fire: Coalossal or Centiskorch
Water: Dracovish (so we got one checked off)

I’m actually okay with Ash not getting the Galar Starters. It changes things up.
Well I wanted ash to get some galar pokemon but it didn't happen sadly and in that some kalos pokemon as well

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Funny how you think mocking bad writing is being 'hung up on an inconsequential gag'.
Honestly it's just a gag
There have been many other gags in the past
The fact it took up so much space during the episode discussion thread when it was a non consequential gag and is still making people fume is funny to me. I really have no stake in this argument, the full situation is just overblown and funny to me

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Honestly it's just a gag
There have been many other gags in the past
The fact it took up so much space during the episode discussion thread when it was a non consequential gag and is still making people fume is funny to me. I really have no stake in this argument, the full situation is just overblown and funny to me
Again, I don't see how it's being 'hung up on a gag' but you do you my guy

AllOfAshmon

Mezase Pokemon Master- Thank You Ash and Pikachu
Well i'm guessing Ash won't get anything ( minus his release mon rejoin him and return to oak lab) until the final eposide where he catches that Latias as a wrap up to his journey onscreen

Status
Not open for further replies.