• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

They could always just give Marnie a shiny Morpeko.

MegaSalamence05

If Marnie was to appear right now the only way right now is with Sonia instead of being a Character of the day. We don't know definitively when she appears. The prevailing theory is that she appears when Sobble does which I can see but I think it is going to tie in with a possible Wishing Star situation and Marnie's going to be helping out Sonia instead of Hop.

Hop may appear down the line with the World Championships.

Red and Blue

Morpeko's shiny form really isn't distinctive enough for that. I doubt Gou's Morpeko (if he catches it) will get much exposure, so it's not really an issue anyway.
Shiny Morpeko's middle color is white instead of yellow. Seems pretty distinct.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Well a Zoroark was on a recent poster.

If Ash is getting a second mythical I wouldn't mind Meloetta
I think Zeraora would fit more, that is if the writers are wack enough to actually give him a second mythical let alone a second electric type.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
why because of Riolu? you know that's not a good excuse.

sure there's no guarantee he will, but you can't rule it out just because of him already owning a pokemon of the same type.

I can't see Ash having any type overlap this time around not when all gens making up his "pool of options" .

who's to say the farfetch'd episode will take place immediantly after Sobble occurs.

besides the way it gave that "stare" in the preview video was very similar to riolu's upon hatching, it could go either way imo.

Not sure how the "stare" makes more likely G. Farfetch'd to be caught by Ash instead of Goh.

I think Zeraora would fit more, that is if the writers are wack enough to actually give him a second mythical let alone a second electric type.

Ash getting another mythical won't be that big deal the second time around.

ShadowForce720

I can't see Ash having any type overlap this time around not when all gens making up his "pool of options" .

Not sure how the "stare" makes more likely G. Farfetch'd to be caught by Ash instead of Goh.

Ash getting another mythical won't be that big deal the second time around.

Just because Ash can get Pokémon from all the regions doesn’t mean that he won’t have some type overlap especially if he winds catching 15+ Pokémon.

Sword master zacian

Just because Ash can get Pokémon from all the regions doesn’t mean that he won’t have some type overlap especially if he winds catching 15+ Pokémon.
I think Its right because of if he catch 15+ then he has to type overlap he alrrady have 10 types in his team including sobble,grookey and mr.mime
Also if they promoted swsh by giving ash starter they can promote isle of armor by giving kubfu to ash and crown gundra by another new pkm maybe to both ash/go

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Come to think of it, it has been quite a while since Ash used any Bug Types.

I'm trying to remember any Ash had that weren't Butterfree or Heracross....

..........I'm coming to a blank here folks
Leavanny. Was also the last bug type he ever had.

Sword master zacian

Come to think of it, it has been quite a while since Ash used any Bug Types.

I'm trying to remember any Ash had that weren't Butterfree or Heracross....

..........I'm coming to a blank here folks
He had leavanny in unova

Some typing are there he hadn't got for long time now like ice,bug,ground,electric,fairy,psychic(he got mr.mime in gen1 anime),normal,

Status
Not open for further replies.