• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
I understand the research stuff, but it makes the series less free in my opinion. "We only are going to go to this region to do that thing because the prof asked us to do so." In terms of Gou's go that is great to catch stuff , but in terms of the goal of Ash, idk how they will do that.
Simple enough.

"Ash and Go, please get some info on the Dynamax phenomenon in Galar!"

There you have it.

Red and Blue

I understand the research stuff, but it makes the series less free in my opinion. "We only are going to go to this region to do that thing because the prof asked us to do so." In terms of Gou's go that is great to catch stuff , but in terms of the goal of Ash, idk how they will do that.
Ash said at the end of SM he wanted to fight strong trainers from different regions. Doing research for Sakuragi gives him a good opportunity to accomplish his goal as it does for Gou

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Only if Galarian Mr. Mime evolves from a normal Mime Jr. and not Galarian Mime. Jr
If there's a Galarian Mime Jr. then obviously my theory is flawed. But I refuse to look at the leaks so for me it remains a possibility.

ShadowForce720

Off topic but one thing i hope for is that we get to see a little more xerneas and yveltal. We barely got to see them in XY and XYZ.
Speaking of revisiting past legendary and mythical pokemon, it would be nice if they eventually tackled the lore behind Kyurem and it's forms and explaining it's connection to Reshiram and Zekrom. Although it is possible that they could have just decided to wait until the games(probably Black and White remakes) eventually introduce the Original Dragon(if they ever do) and then tackle the whole lore with Kyurem and it's connection to Zekrom and Reshiram all at once.

MartínK

Speaking of revisiting past legendary and mythical pokemon, it would be nice if they eventually tackled the lore behind Kyurem and it's forms and explaining it's connection to Reshiram and Zekrom. Although it is possible that they could have just decided to wait until the games(probably Black and White remakes) eventually introduce the Original Dragon(if they ever do) and then tackle the whole lore with Kyurem and it's connection to Zekrom and Reshiram all at once.

Zekrom and Reshiram appeared in the poster so it's very probably that we're going to see them in the anime again, about Kyurem i'm not sure if it's going to appear

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I think that we will most likely see an unrevealed Galar mon in Episode 7 and it might be caught.

If towards the end, Ash can Gigantamax some pokemon for his battles:
Besides seeing a G-max Pikachu at some point, maybe he can bring Melmetal back for a league match or something and we can see a G-max Melmetal?

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
If towards the end, Ash can Gigantamax some pokemon for his battles:
Besides seeing a G-max Pikachu at some point, maybe he can bring Melmetal back for a league match or something and we can see a G-max Melmetal?
I think that Ash might use Gigantamax, but I don't know really.

I think Ash probably gets both Sobble and Grookey, unless Koharu ends up being a travel companion for Ash (which I don't think has been confirmed or not). If Koharu is a travel companion, then Ash most likely gets just one of the Galar starters.

Impidimp for Jessie and Polteagist for James

I think Silicobra could be another potential Pokemon for Jessie, because it's another snake-like Pokemon and Jessie already had Ekans/Arbok as a past Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.