• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Well, one thing's for certain. Kukui has no excuse to not show in an episode with that...disturbing action figure around, unless Delia gets rid of it through cleaning.
Disturbing? Aslo, maybe that thing is the trophy for Ash defeating Professor Kukui in the exhibition match. And not an action figure. Plus, it would be weird for an action figure to be attached to something.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Gotta love how the z-power ring and pikashunium z are non-chalantly displayed with other badges and trophies despite be battle itens (where's the love for the other crystals?). For all the love Kanto keep receiving, the lack of the Kanto (and Johto) badges is surprising.

Well, rip May' s teddiursa doll, the soothe bells and focus bands that were there before. Can't remember from where is the clefairy doll.

I'd feel better if we had an updated photo with all of Ash's pokemon. To remember there's more at Oak's than bulbasaur, muk and tauros.

Last edited:

pancakemonster

Alola...home...
The kukui figure was literally shown in the second last episode and is to commemorate ash victory against kukui
I see it now, I think the first time around I just assumed it was Masked Royal merchandise that Burnet had bought or something. My first thought definitely wasn't that Kukui had just given Ash a figure of himself for winning. Nice he has something to commemorate that battle with though.

Egakor

I wonder if Miyamoto (Jessie's mother) would appear in this new series. In the past, she received the mission to hunt Mew from Giovanni's mother and has been missing since then.
Gou's goal is also catching Mew. It would be interesting to have her interact with Gou.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I wonder if Miyamoto (Jessie's mother) would appear in this new series. In the past, she received the mission to hunt Mew from Giovanni's mother and has been missing since then.
Gou's goal is also catching Mew. It would be interesting to have her interact with Gou.
That information only came from Takeshi Shudo and is implies to be non-canon.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
In the games you earn Lillie's doll as her parting gift, it wasn't shown on screen but it's hard to think another reason for it to be there
I checked from where I saw something like that and Ash kinda had a clefairy piggy bank since episode 1 (OS), but since this one is more like a plushie, yeah, it's most probably Lillie's gift (when she actually gave it to him it's anyone's guess).

Red and Blue

I checked from where I saw something like that and Ash kinda had a clefairy piggy bank since episode 1 (OS), but since this one is more like a plushie, yeah, it's most probably Lillie's gift (when she actually gave it to him it's anyone's guess).
She might of mailed it to him after he left Alola.

British Soul

Top Hat Regulator
Though I have a question what is that weird trophy between his orange trophy and badge case?
I think it was the participation trophy from the Indigo League.
EDIT: It was a badge, not a trophy.

EDIT 2: It's a shame that the trophy Ash got from Palmer in Sinnoh was yeeted though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.