• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshSerena

I wonder if this Korrina is the same Korrina from XY? base on the dialogue?
It seems this is not Korrina and Satoshi first meeting and first battle , and Satoshi knows about Korrina's Lucario real power base on the dialogue.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
At the very least I suspect Lucario will get a GMAX form. If not for the DLC then for the possible Sinnoh remakes
Wouldn’t be so sure. People suspected a new Eveelution was bound to come from Lana’s Eevee. Though it wouldn’t surprise me if it did get one

Ash against Korrina huh?
Is there anywhere I can see this?
Edit: Nevermind lol

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Didn’t we get toys releasing of Riolu and Lucario Vs Charizard and Dragonite?

could see Ash teaming up with Korrina in a battle against Leon and Lance

AshSerena

Korrina and Satoshi dialogue from the preview,
Korrina "サトシやっぱあんたらとのバトルは燃えるね!"
Satoshi "そろそろみせてくれよルカリオの本気"

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Hi guys, can anybody post pics of pokemon in the ending?? Specifically when they were in groups of three around each of the three characters main pokemon??

I want to get good looks at them and see which pokemon they used as they can be hints.

AshSerena

What does that mean?

Korrina saying something like "as I thought Satoshi!, the battle with you is really exciting!" (base on the dialogue, it seems they already had a battle before)
and Satoshi replied " Could you show me Lucario's real power soon?" (base on this one, It seems Satoshi knows about Lucario's real power asking Korrina to show it soon)

Pteranodonte

I wonder if this Korrina is the same Korrina from XY? base on the dialogue?
It seems this is not Korrina and Satoshi first meeting and first battle , and Satoshi knows about Korrina's Lucario real power base on the dialogue.
What are you talking about? There cannot be 2 different Korrinas. The writing on this show is crap but not on that level. This is the Korrina we saw on XY.

AshSerena

What are you talking about? There cannot be 2 different Korrinas. The writing on this show is crap but not on that level. This is the Korrina we saw on XY.
I know but base on previous past generation , sometimes a very important character is getting forgotten like this is their first met when they already met before.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I think with the showcasing of Farfetch’d in today’s episode and the Galarian form being shown in the preview that Go will get a Sirfetch’d. The Kantoian Slowpoke being shown makes me assume aspects of the DLC will be shown like Galarian Slowpoke.

That Sobble has me super interested and hopefully Ash gets that so I can finally care about one of his Pokémon. Now we wait for Grookey. Though if Leon has it/Rillaboom, he’ll follow a similar situation with the main character and him in the games where he has the starter with the advantage.

Ash-Greninja4life

I know but base on previous past generation , sometimes a very important character is getting forgotten like this is their first met when they already met before.

They couldn’t have Ash go to the Vermillen Gym and basically be recognised as a god for beating Lt Surge, and then not remember/be remembered by Korrina. Riolu vs Lucario perhaps and this is its evolution episode? But Korrina and Ash will definetly know each other, if not, it would just be stupid.

Then again, did Ash ever reference knowing/meeting Lance in the Lance Vs Leon episode?

AshSerena

They couldn’t have Ash go to the Vermillen Gym and basically be recognised as a god for beating Lt Surge, and then not remember/be remembered by Korrina. Riolu vs Lucario perhaps and this is its evolution episode? But Korrina and Ash will definetly know each other, if not, it would just be stupid.

Then again, did Ash ever reference knowing/meeting Lance in the Lance Vs Leon episode?
Satoshi knows Lance since It's from Kanto region champion. But it did not show on episode that they know each other or they had interaction before.
But anyway, this is really getting interesting now :)

XY and Steven? That saga had no continuity at all, and Steven was in a single forgettable episode so it's not too hard to fault them on that. But it's still aggravating Aggron was completely removed...
Lance was Lance, so it's definitely the Korrina we love too!
This is what I'm talking about.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters

XY and Steven? That saga had no continuity at all, and Steven was in a single forgettable episode so it's not too hard to fault them on that. But it's still aggravating Aggron was completely removed...
Lance was Lance, so it's definitely the Korrina we love too!

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
My guess on the initial top 8
Leon
Lance
Raihan
Cynthia
Steven
Diantha
Alder
And an unknown eight one who will be replaced by Ash.

It'd be lovely if they gave us what XY didn't, a proper Ash vs Diantha fight with Greninja actually living up to the hype and slaying Gardevoir!

Regardless if Brandon's in the Master Class or not, I do sincerely hope he and Ash rematch with Brandon using the Regigigas(Confirming he caught it, I'd love to see it versus Melmetal!) and the new Regi

Sword master zacian

So finally ash getting galar pokemon started ash gets sobble Maybe 95 percent sure
There were many pokemon shown like sobble,riolu,morpeko,farfetc'd(galarian)

Finally there is the hyped season I was wanting for long time

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Seems like Koharu might get a Chikorita and Comfey if the ending is anything to go by...

Status
Not open for further replies.