• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickdt

I think with the showcasing of Farfetch’d in today’s episode and the Galarian form being shown in the preview that Go will get a Sirfetch’d. The Kantoian Slowpoke being shown makes me assume aspects of the DLC will be shown like Galarian Slowpoke.

That Sobble has me super interested and hopefully Ash gets that so I can finally care about one of his Pokémon. Now we wait for Grookey. Though if Leon has it/Rillaboom, he’ll follow a similar situation with the main character and him in the games where he has the starter with the advantage.

I don't know if Galarian Slowpoke will be shown in the episode Sonia shows up. Combining Slowpoke and Sonia, i think she will debut in Kanto to research Kantonian Slowpoke, which in turn leads to Gou and Ash going to Galar to research Galarian Slowpoke for Sakuragi (And in that episode, they can encounter the Farfetch'd as well for example and then Gou catches it, so Sakuragi can research both).

ssquaderi

It'd be lovely if they gave us what XY didn't, a proper Ash vs Diantha fight with Greninja actually living up to the hype and slaying Gardevoir!

Regardless if Brandon's in the Master Class or not, I do sincerely hope he and Ash rematch with Brandon using the Regigigas(Confirming he caught it, I'd love to see it versus Melmetal!) and the new Regi

If we see a Brandon battle in the Top 100, I hope he uses the new Regielectric/Regithunder and Regidragon/Regidrake (whatever their names may be)

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Seems like Koharu might get a Chikorita and Comfey if the ending is anything to go by...

Chikorita's fine, if old starters are being caught then I don't just want it being by one character like it was in the past. It'd be cool to see Koharu with Chikorita, and Ash with a Combusken(And Empoleon but between Sobble, Kubfu's potential evolution, AND Greninja's return almost being for certain now.... 'too much water' )

AshSerena

XY and Steven? That saga had no continuity at all, and Steven was in a single forgettable episode so it's not too hard to fault them on that. But it's still aggravating Aggron was completely removed...
Lance was Lance, so it's definitely the Korrina we love too!
Do u know where I can see the new ending?
You can find it on twitter, Cant link on forum its againts the rule

dman_dustin

So if Ash is getting Sobble, I can't wait for Inteleon and Snipe Shot.

I do like Pyro ball but I do think Snipe Shot is definitely interesting. I wonder how it will fight. Will it be the calm collected distant sniper, or will it more of a close combat spy fighter or maybe a mix of both.

Zoruagible

If we see a Brandon battle in the Top 100, I hope he uses the new Regielectric/Regithunder and Regidragon/Regidrake (whatever their names may be)

They could easily tie it into the DLC, Ash finds Brandon on the PWC but discovers the Battle Pyramid is in Galar so he and Go go to Galar. Brandon refuses to battle until he's caught the Regi so they help out and then Brandon and Ash battle it out. The brand new Regi versus Pikachu, Dragonite, and then Melmetal versus Regigigas to top things off!

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Based on previews:
Ash: Riolu and Sobble
Go: Exeggcute, Wurmple-> SIlcoon -> Beautifly and Cascoon will evolve into Dustox, Slowpoke.

G-Farfetch'd and Morpeko: IDK, I don't think Go would catch them( maybe Morpeko is Marnie's) and G-Farfetch'd is Sonia's or Hop's( I think Hop will debut)

Ash-Greninja4life

Chikorita's fine, if old starters are being caught then I don't just want it being by one character like it was in the past. It'd be cool to see Koharu with Chikorita, and Ash with a Combusken(And Empoleon but between Sobble, Kubfu's potential evolution, AND Greninja's return almost being for certain now.... 'too much water' )
Unless I missed it, there wasn’t much of a hint that Greninja was absolutely returning was there? Like we did not see it. So where have you got this prediction from with such certainty? I’m not having a go btw I am just asking :)

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
We also see Pikachu dancing with a Togepi and a Cramorant in the ending which is really random...

thedarkdragon11

P4P Elite
Based on previews:
Go: Exeggcute, Wurmple-> SIlcoon -> Beautifly and Cascoon will evolve into Dustox, Slowpoke.

G-Farfetch'd and Morpeko: IDK, I don't think Go would catch them( maybe Morpeko is Marnie's) and G-Farfetch'd is Sonia's or Hop's( I think Hop will debut)

Farfetch'd and Morpeko will most likely be Go's captures...

Sobble is crying, why could it be?

Zoruagible

Based on previews:

Morpeko ain't Marnie's.
Marnie is extremely popular, they'd be pushing her more if she was appearing. It's going to wind up Go's capture of the day

Unless I missed it, there wasn’t much of a hint that Greninja was absolutely returning was there? Like we did not see it. So where have you got this prediction from with such certainty? I’m not having a go btw I am just asking :)

Poster Greninja, Greninja merch, returning characters and hint at possible return of reserves(ie Korrina and Dusk Lycanroc)
It has to be his Greninja

We also see Pikachu dancing with a Togepi and a Cramorant in the ending which is really random...

Random indeed. lol
I hope Cramorant is the newest addition to the TRio family

Paree

Morpeko ain't Marnie's.
Marnie is extremely popular, they'd be pushing her more if she was appearing. It's going to wind up Go's capture of the day

Poster Greninja, Greninja merch, returning characters and hint at possible return of reserves(ie Korrina and Dusk Lycanroc)
It has to be his Greninja

Random indeed. lol
I hope Cramorant is the newest addition to the TRio family

Where was dusk Lycanroc?

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
I can't wait until people start calling Lucario: Ash's ace in PM, while he would be DL aka either Gengar, Grookey or Sobble will be aces( because of Giga). Even if Lucario gets Mega, Giga Rillaboom or Intelleon would be stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.