• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paree

The new ending. He's near the end of it with (Riolu) egg and Grookey
Glad to know, is there anywhere i can watch it or were there any other spoilers?

Zariful

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Sobble will be indeed an interesting addition to Ash's collection.
I hope we see Greninja soon as well..

Zariful

Does anyone know what Ash says in the preview when its focused on Sobble?

Zariful

asking to go with him and get strong together with his friend.
Alright then I'd say the capture party ain't stopping soon. If Sobble is pretty much confirmed

JD

So if Ash is getting Sobble, I can't wait for Inteleon and Snipe Shot.

I do like Pyro ball but I do think Snipe Shot is definitely interesting. I wonder how it will fight. Will it be the calm collected distant sniper, or will it more of a close combat spy fighter or maybe a mix of both.

If Ash gets Inteleon I’d guess it would fight similarly to Sceptile and Greninja. I’m interested to see how it’s development goes as Drizzile is apparently lazy and doesn’t like to do much.

Maybe it could lose desire to train with Ash for a bit if it evolves.

Jibanyan

Weird that Kalos episode doesn't feature Greninja after all the merch but maybe the frog can appear at the end of the Korrina episode, hinting it will appear later.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Ending is updated, but not the opening... I wonder why?

The same reason XYZ's opening featured Greninja from the start despite Ash still having a Frogadier when it debuted.

Animation is expensive and it's not worth the effort to replace all scenes of Scorbunny.

Weird that Kalos episode doesn't feature Greninja after all the merch but maybe the frog can appear at the end of the Korrina episode, hinting it will appear later.

Ash is getting a new Pokemon, potentially two. I'd rather we not overshadow them with someone coming back.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I'm hoping they chill tf out with Sobble and Grookey's development. I'm not sure how far into the future the battle with Korrina is but no doubt Ash already evolved Riolu by then.

Ash-Greninja4life

So Ash is likely getting Sobble and Grookey, as well as Riolu soon. Lycanroc could also be making a comeback. And did someone mention a Cramorant and Togepi dancing with Pikachu. I’d love to see Ash with Togekiss and Cramorant is an interesting Water/Flying type. Looking like Ash will be busy over the next month or two

narutoo

dragon trainer
so interesting korrina is appearing...last time when she battled against ash.. she used Lucario, mienfoo and machoke
now once again she is battling against ash so it will interesting to see which pokemons she will use this time

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
where is this info on ash getting Sobble and Grookey from?

If anything i figured he'd get one and Koharu'd get the other. If Go doesn't get all 3 somehow.

Jibanyan

where is this info on ash getting Sobble and Grookey from?

If anything i figured he'd get one and Koharu'd get the other. If Go doesn't get all 3 somehow.
Sobble is because of the preview and Grookey because of the ending. Sobble is pretty likely to go to Ash.

Status
Not open for further replies.