• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Well, if Go’s getting Sobble (tbh I’m fine with that), I think we’re going to need Ash‘s next capture to be another old gen capture that could make up for him not getting Sobble and also overshadow that just to kill off the “I want to hang myself” mentality on this forum right now..

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Well, if Go’s getting Sobble (tbh I’m fine with that), I think we’re going to need Ash‘s next capture to be another old gen capture that could make up for him not getting Sobble and also overshadow that just to kill off the “I want to hang myself” mentality on this forum right now..
How about Ralts?

PsychoLogical

How about Ralts?
Might need to be more than that. It has to be something that can give a strong spark and Ralts that’ll either be a Gardevoir or Gallade doesn’t give enough.

tsunamimijumaru

Honestly, I would much rather Sobble to go to Ash as he can bring out its full potential and gain another fully evolved water starter who isn't Greninja and also Ash has worked with timid pokemon in the past. It's a repeated plot line but what do you expect with a show thats gone on as long as Pokemon they even repeated the abandoment capture with Gengar but it was still a good episode and capture at that. Goh seemed disappointed that he couldn't catch Farfetch'd so he's probably trying to bond with Sobble along with Ash so it isn't so timid and try to catch it but i'm still hoping it winds up with Ash. Also, Morpeko may have a bigger role to play in the episode as scans have listed that with Sobble and Farfetch'das new companions. We literally saw one shot of Farfetch'd in the preview but look how much screentime it got today

Just checked the magazine Scan we got before the series made a return from its hiatus and says will battling be impossible for Sobble and Goh hasn't even participated in an actual battle thats not team rocket since ep 7

Last edited:

PsychoLogical

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Ash isn’t the only main character of this series. Him and Go have equal status. Besides, Ash has Riolu, Dragonite, Gengar etc. I think he can live without getting a starter this series.
Quite. Also, since he's not worried about overlap (he never was, anyway), that means there's hope for flygon, salamence, aegislash or anything else he wants to catch this time.

Also, galarfetch'd was Ash's first capture by battle in years, I'm fine. Sobble can be Go's first bond capture.

PsychoLogical

Oh hold on, I just rewatched the end of the today’s ep. What Ash told G-Farfetch’d was the same line with the Sobble scene from that special preview, about offering to get stronger together.

esquilo09

Didn't see that coming for a mile away, since Ash's G-Farfetch'd knows two Dark type moves that are not Bite and Crunch, this increases the chances for Ash to catch a pure Dark type.

Possible pure Dark types for Ash:

Umbreon(It can be his Eevee fully evolved)
Absol
Mightyena
Zoroark

Sword master zacian

I thought if ash has to battle in world championships he needs more g-max capable pokemon but it seem he won't be getting any aside from pikachu and goh will be getting all and g-max them when he doesn't even need it

Status
Not open for further replies.