• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickdt

But if that happens say goodbye to Allister's chances of showing up.

Ash having Riolu/Lucario didn't prevent Korrina to show up. They can easily make Allisters Gengar a shiny (Or a regular one, since Ash's is an alternate color already anyways).

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Gigantamaxing/Dynamaxing is really poorly portrayed in the anime so I’d rather not see it alot.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
He is right. Starters are the faces of their generation. The Galar starters have the most merchandise of any Galar Pokemon.
That doesn't make them Shillmon tho.

A Starter can be a shillmon (Greninja) but not every Starter is a shillmon.

The Chespin, Popplio, and Totodile lines for example are hardly my definition of Shillmons

desdar300

He is right. Starters are the faces of their generation. The Galar starters have the most merchandise of any Galar Pokemon.
I pretty much agree with you there although I do think there is a possibility that Ash could potentially get the grass monkey. Though the only I wish is that boot could have been the one that teach go the meaning of becoming a better trainer instead of having to share it with a secondary counterpart.

D

Deleted member 384931

I hope he doesnt get a starter at all. The absorb too many focus anyway. Old starters are a different matter

Revolver Furious Dragon

I hope he doesnt get a starter at all. The absorb too many focus anyway. Old starters are a different matter
I agree. He shouldnt get any starter since he has enough of those types.

Instead he should focus on catching typings he doesn't have much of and bringing back existing Pokémon to train up

Leonhart

Imagineer
I don't like the fact that Satoshi caught a Galarian Kamonegi, but I don't want to rant about it for a dozen pages since it won't do any good now. The thought of Gou getting Messon isn't exactly appealing to me, but if it happens then I would expect that Satoshi might get Sarunori at least.

D

Deleted member 384931

There's a lot more that the writers can do with her, but I did think it was bittersweet that she showed more personality in one episode than Koharu has throughout the entire Pocket Monster 2019 series so far.
True lol

desdar300

If sobb is essentially to get go to become more sensitive towards other people's feelings and learn how to empathize with this Pokemon better then constructively speaking that does work.
Out of the three starter lines this generation it has the most sporadic Persona changes.
So with that said I'm not sure what having Grook would do for him.
It starts off as a mischievous Pokemon then evolved into a wild ape only to mellow out when it finally becomes boom

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
I don't like the fact that Satoshi caught a Galarian Kamonegi, but I don't want to rant about it for a dozen pages since it won't do any good now. The thought of Gou getting Messon isn't exactly appealing to me, but if it happens then I would expect that Satoshi might get Sarunori at least.
What if Gou catches Grookey too?

Status
Not open for further replies.