• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

desdar300

What if Gou catches Grookey too?
I know I'm pretty much tapping to the Beat of My Own Drum here (Get it?), but IMO I feel like there would be nothing that the grass monkey could teach go that's Sobb already can't.
It's line directly challenges his philosophy of letting things play out without intervening and can honestly help him become a better trainer

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
I know I'm pretty much tapping to the Beat of My Own Drum here (Get it?), but IMO I feel like there would be nothing that the grass monkey could teach go that's Sobb already can't.
It's line directly challenges his philosophy of letting things play out without intervening and can honestly help him become a better trainer
To be fair you could say the same about Sobble itself.

Everything you listed about Sobble could also apply to Raboot

desdar300

To be fair you could say the same about Sobble itself.

Everything you listed about Sobble could also apply to Raboot
Yes and you pretty much pointed out the biggest flaw with all of this.
While it's nice that they're finally attempting to make go likable ( kinda).
It would have been better Imo if they did this with his first starter Pokemon instead of seemingly dropping that in favor of focusing on another one for that issue.

Red and Blue

Guess we can cross off regional variants off the list of Pokemon Ash never caught before.

And that just leaves Grookey for Ash then. Hopefully it paired with Riolu and Lycanroc in the ending means something

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Yes and you pretty much pointed out the biggest flaw with all of this.
While it's nice that they're finally attempting to make go likable ( kinda).
It would have been better Imo if they did this with his first starter Pokemon instead of seemingly dropping that in favor of focusing on another one for that issue.
No lie. I'm still in the camp that giving Gou Scorbunny in the first place was a mistake right off the bat.

Just like G. Farfetch'd, Raboot also wants to battle and grow stronger. Why wasn't it given to Ash instead?

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
No lie. I'm still in the camp that giving Gou Scorbunny in the first place was a mistake right off the bat.

Just like G. Farfetch'd, Raboot also wants to battle and grow stronger. Why wasn't it given to Ash instead?
Still not too late for the writers to change their minds AMIRITE? (I was being sarcastic on this btw cause they're obviously not doing that unless they jebait me again)

Revolver Furious Dragon

Because ash doesn't need another fire type? He's got plenty of the damn things

Revolver Furious Dragon

He didn't need another Fighting Type either but look at where we are!
At least far-fetched is pure fighting which is unique on Ashs roster of available Pokémon. (Assuming riolu Evolves that is)

Ash already has pure fire typing. He doesn't need another. Same reason I don't want him with the other galar starters

Zariful

If I’ve learned anything from this series, it’s to not say anything is confirmed at all. Also Farfetch’d knowing Night Slash and Brutal Swing didn’t confirm that Ash could get a pure dark type without crunch or bite. Because that was always a possibility. That’s the thing about Fan rules. They’re made by fans. There have always been plenty of dark type attacks that don’t sound super intense. So to me that was never in doubt and it didn’t confirm anything, it only strengthened my point. The more interesting bit to me is that if Greninja returns, it could potentially have upgraded from Cut to Night Slash. Also I like that Ash caught Farfetch’d because it means y’all can stop saying Ash can’t catch Pokémon of the same Type. Cause y’all made the same argument when Krokorok was still in doubt cause Ash had Scraggy and Palpitoad. Also considering we were baited once, it’s easy to get baited again. On topic of discussion, Ash and Go have caught Pokémon before in the same episode. So Go could be satisfied with Morpeko if he gets it. But we’ve seen Go also getting minor captures and more of a major capture in the same episode too. For example all the other Kanto bugs and Scyther. Then Sandile and Darmanitan/Golurk. So I think anything is possible. So can we end the oh this mon is pretty much confirmed. Cause nothing is confirmed until we see the episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.