• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaSalamence05

I'm still on the fence that it's a 50/50 shot between Ash and Go for Sobble.

The only reason why is because of the unpredictability.

Sure myself included thought Ash was getting Sobble but now definitively we're not sure. I'm excited for it.

I'm just going on scans with my questions at the moment. As every scan has had some colour coordination.

Red for Go
Blue for Ash.

It's happened two times now with Unova (The Pokemon Go captured the background was red) and now with Kalos/Galar scan (the background was red for the Pokemon Go captured) and (Blue for Ash) the only question Mark's now are Sobble and Morpeko as their outliers at the present. So I'm putting my judgment into that right now not fully writing off Sobble for Ash

Leonhart

Imagineer
Zariful said:
Inaccurate. Pokémon are Pokémon. If they want to give Go all three starters, they can. Ash has already gotten a good mix of mons. And it makes things even more interesting. Back when Ash got Talonflame, the mix was interesting. Cause it meant two types Ash normally got were already covered. Sure they screwed up towards the end and Ash got three flying types and two dragons, so there wasn’t much variety. We’re heading into new territory. And it’s fun. Am I gonna be upset if Go catches Sobble? Absolutely. I won’t say it’s confirmed until I get a summary that indicates it or I see the episode.

I'm all for the writers trying new things, but I get the feeling that just like when they tried some new changes in BW, it's going to come crashing down eventually. Satoshi possibly not catching Messon doesn't bother me much since I don't like Messon's line, but I do worry a bit about whether Gou will get Sarunori as well to complete the Starter set.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Blaziken is a Fire type, Ash doesn't currently have one around.

Blaziken is fine, it's not a full-fledged Fighting type.

Part of me wouldn't mind, but i'd rather him get Chandelure, Larvesta, or Heatran(I know this one is abit of a stretch) for a fire type if they want him to get a new one.

Also lul at "Ash can't get regional forms" Salty that Sandslash didn't do it but hopefully Ash can get one!

I was thinking that too after watching the episode again, when Ash and Go go to Alola it'd ne a nice pick up.

Of course i'd also like for Ash to pay Nanu a visit with his new friend from today as well, and perhaps after night slashing his three darks evolves.

I'm all for the writers trying new things, but I get the feeling that just like when they tried some new changes in BW, it's going to come crashing down eventually. Satoshi possibly not catching Messon doesn't bother me much since I don't like Messon's line, but I do worry a bit about whether Gou will get Sarunori as well to complete the Starter set.

I'm in the group that Ash not getting any of the starters for a change would be refreshing.

With how much people complain about other captures being predictable and the starters needing no help in that regard, Ash not getting any from a set for once would be a nice breathe of fresh air, since it allows him to focus on other pokemon instead.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
I am super happy Ash caught galar ferfetch'd! Probably my favourite pokemon line from Galar, so I'm happy it'll get lots of screen time. As for Sobble, I was unsure about it going to Ash since Ash already has a baby pokemon and it doesn't seem like it would be much of a fighter, so I'm pumped that Gou is getting it. His team will basically end up being something like how Ash's usual teams look and this time Ash will actually have a really strong team!

Sword master zacian

I dunno what to say right now about sobble i have so pissed off from the moment i saw preview
I am 70/30 for goh/ash getting it
For ash cuz the magazines and all the stuff had showed already about ash getting sobble it would fireback the anime writers why would they give wrong things in magazine and all stuffs

Actually look how much number of pages We filled today

D

Deleted member 384931

A more important question: what is next for Ash? When will we go to Alola?

Juaquin

The Chosen One
people acting like g farfetched is redundant because of lucario acting like ash never had multiple types and using lucario popularity as another reason to put down g farfetched is another bad reason acting as if riolu isnt overshadowing dragonite and gengar if you are going to use that reason apply it to the others as well not just one pokemon

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
A more important question: what is next for Ash? When will we go to Alola?
1) Prob another old gen capture since he already caught something from Galar (A regional form).
2) Likely after ep 40.

Sword master zacian

90% of it being salt that's saltier than the entire Atlantic Ocean.
It would be 100% if ash gives all of his pokemon to goh so that goh can complete his pokedex especially greninja,lucario,infernape or give all of his new pokemon to goh so he can complete his pokemon

Don't go after me for saying cuz
I don't want it to happen it absolutely not

Red and Blue

Lesson learned. Anything short of official confirmation(like with Gengar the day before the episode)always take with a grain of salt.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
And another magazine scan shows Sobble with Ash's team. You cannot trust magazine scans.
Magazine scans should only be trusted for new ep titles and inside info of what they'll contain anyways.

nickdt

Magazine scans should only be trusted for new ep titles and inside info of what they'll contain anyways.

Same magazine scan that showed Sobble with Ash's team confirmed the new July 12th date (Which means inside info).

Status
Not open for further replies.