• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibrahim Saidu

Let us not be deceived by some of the poster. First of all, the fossil in Galar doesn't suit Ash at all. If the writers want Ash to have some Fossil Pokemon, then the one in Sinnoh and Kalos makes perfect sense. Also Ash and Goh are the main cast of this series not Chloe since she's a one time character of the series so I don't expect her to catch anything especially an Eevee that fans wanted Ash to have for years. Personally Ash should get one Eevee while Goh gets the rest so as to showcase all the Eeveelution

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I pray ash actually gets Dracovish, it was in my list for mons I wanted him to get from galar, would be so happy if he gets one. I'm not thinking too much about that Mewtwo zapdos and suicuine placement lol

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
I’ll be kinda disheartened if they stop the previous gen captures for Ash for a while or totally. Well, poster is always slightly misleading, aside for the obvious. I doubt Go will get morpeko, since it’s TR current critter, in a way or other.

D

Deleted member 384931

Tbh I feel like the DD will be rushed as hell, maybe four episodes?

Sidagam

Dracovish is such a beast in the games, so I'd be happy with Ash getting one if it happens. It's the best of the Sw & Sh fossil's, that's for sure.

And I'd be pretty surprised if Ash caught Marshtomp, but also kinda stoked. Marshtomp/ Swampert is epic.

I honestly don't want Ash to catch legendaries just yet.

Also, even though it was obviously going to happen, Lucario is confirmed to learn Aura Sphere

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
1600589784393.jpg

Lot to unpack here

EDIT: seems we have pictures of the Darkest Day Arc too, https://www.famitsu.com/news/202009/20206199.html
Either they're showing Pokemon in upcoming episodes or they show what Pokemon will be in DD arc, if it's second then Go 100% will catch Zapdos(unless Zapdos appears to help like Lugia did time to time.Or Go "befriends" it and catches it( just for Pokedex) but releases it, but Zapdos would help them when necessary.

A matter of taste but regardless of missteps on both sides, I still prefer Serena. I don't know, she was always very charismatic for me
Agree,I have no idea why some haters said that serena had no personality

Some people compare her to Dawn and are always rude to Serena because she wasn't "strong" as Dawn, just because she had worse falls and didn't cut her hair. But It is quite silly to make that comparison, we are all different, you cannot ask the same of a person who is insecure of himself than of another who for different reasons has more self esteem

Of course I think there are several better written characters, but some people are very rude to her

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.